Love and care 3

After 2 days. Bani is completely ok now. Its her last with veer. So he arranged a dinner date for her.
At night.
Veer entered the room and didn't saw bani.
V: Bani... Bani..
He saw bani standing near the window. He goes towards her.
V:Bani.
B: I will miss u veer.
V:Me too bani.
They hugged each other.
V:Is din special banane keliye tumhareliye ek surprise hai.
B: Konsi surprise?
V: Surprise is surprise.
B: But veer..
V:No more questions. Yeh pehanke aao niche at 9:00pm. Bye sweetheart.
He leaves.
Bani wear that saree. Its a red saree.
She applied minimal makeup.
She tries to tie her dori. But she couldn't.
Veer entered the room and saw bani is trying to tie her dori. He went near her and touch her bare chest.
He tied the dori and make patterns on her back. She clutched her saree.
Veer slowly pecked her back. She moaned his name.
Veer left her.
V: Come fast. Sweetheart.
Both went downstairs. And went to to garden area.
Vani's dress.

He arranged dinner date with food like in the real episode except that tent

Back to the story.
He closed her eyes with a cloth.
B:Veeranshu ye kya hai?
V:surprise.
They went to garden area.
He removed the cloth from her eyes.
She is surprised by his dinner date.
They had their dinner.
Veer offers his hand for a dance.
Bani gives her hand.
Thay danced in Sanam re song.
Veer twrils her and back hugged her.
He wraps his hand in her waist.
She panted heavily. She turned towards him. They shared and eyelock. Their proximity increases. Veer moved close to bani. He planted a kiss in her forehead ,eyes,cheeks and tip of her nose. He asked her permission to go for her lips. She nodded her head. Veer pressed his lips to her passionately. She also reciprocates the kiss with equal passion. They shared the passionate kiss. He entered her mouth and taste each and every corner of her mouth. She also did the same. Their kiss lasts for around ten minutes. Due to lack of oxygen thay parted. He picked her in bridal style. And twriled.
B: Veer...stop this. Muje chakar aa raha hai.
Suddenly its starts raining.
(Romance is incomplete without rain).
They drenched in water. Bani starts to dance again like a child. Veer smiled at her childishness. Rain over.
B: oh I want to play again.
V: Bani tum bache nahi ho. Ek bache ki maa banne ki umr ho chuki hai.
B: Toh mujhe ek maa bana do.
Veer shocked at her statement. Bani also realized what she said.
Veer smriks.Bani bites her tongue.
V: Ok I will make you a mother.
B: Veer... Shut up.
V: Tch tch.... Maa banne ke pehle u should become pregnant. First i will make u pregnant.
Bani blushed at his statement. And realizes his intentions are not correct. She tries to escap. She ran towards farm house.
Veer followed her.
They reached there room. They laughed.
Bani sat on the bed. Veer also accompanied her.
V: Bani, u said u have to be a mother.
Bani thought he will start again,now there is no way to escap.
Veer stands up and moved towards the wadrobe and opened it. He took a teddy bear from and gave it to bani.
Bani is 😕.
V: This is our son teddy. Teddy say hi to your mother.
Teddy said hi. Actually veer said hi in child's voice. Bani chuckled at his behavior.
B: Mujhse zyada naughty tum ho veer.
Bani laughs. Veer also smiled.
They place the teddy in the middle of the bed. And they sat left and right side of the teddy.
B: He is very cute.
V: Bacha kiska hai. He self appreciates him.
B: Nahi. Isko iski mummy ki cutness hai. Hai na teddy.
Teddy said yes. This time its bani.
V: His mummy is ver careless. She behaves like a kid herself. My naughty wife.
Bani hits him and runs away. Veer chased her. They played pakdam pakdai game.
At last trapped her in his hands. And they lost their balance and fell down on bed. Veer is on top of her. He tucks back her hair strands from her face. He slowly moved to her lips.
B: Teddy! He will see.
V: Oh my dear son please close your eye. Let me to do some romance with your mother.
Bani's eyes popped out of the socket.
Veer turned teddy.
V: Ab teddy nahi dekhega.
B: Veer chodo mujhe.
V: Nahi. Chodne keliye nahi pakda.
B: Please tum ud jaavoge.
V: Why? I will not.
B: Tum bahoth bhari ho.
Veer moved from her. She gets up.
She turned to move but veer holds her hand and drags.
She landed on his lap.
They shared an eyelock. He picks her in bridal way. And place her on the bed gently.
He starts to move. Bani holds his hand.
B: Make me yours.
Veer shocked at her words.
B: Mark me yours. I want to feel u.
V: Are you sure?
B: Yes. I trust you, Veer.
Veer removes her hold and moves away.
B: Where r u going Veer?
V: Bani, there is so many preparations hai.
B: Heyy. She is confused.
Veer moved towards door and and latched it. He closed all the windows and curtains. Turned of the lights and switched on a dim light.
He lightened the scented candles. And picks the rose flowers from the flower vase. He asked bani to gets up.
She got up from the bed. He kept the teddy in his cupboard. And throws the rose petals on the bed. He make a small heart shape on the middle of the bed. He turned the room into a romantic mood with available things.
Bani is suprised. Veer took a nupital chain from his cupboard.
*He always kept it with him. He wanted to tie that in his sweetheart's neck.
He placed candle on floor and and hold bani's hand and they took seven rounds. He tied mangalsutr on her neck and applied his blood as sindhoor on her forehead. She closed her eyes.
V: Ab hamara shaadi ho gayi. Iss din ka intezar tha mujhe.
B: I love you veeranshu.
V: I love you too. He pecked her forehead.
V: Next step is make u pregnant. Lets move to that mission gharwali.
B: hmm
Veer picked bani in bridal style and placed her on bed.

A little 16+

He removed her pallu. He kissed all over her neck and find her weak spot. He kissed there and gives her a love bite. She moaned veer..
He didn't stop. He started to kissing chest. Butterflies are flying from her stomach. His touch makes her happy.
He unhooked her blouse and throws it air and he removed all her ornaments and saree from her body. Now she is in her innerwear and peticoat. He traces his lips from her forehead to waist. He starts giving her love bites. She moaned his name and clutched the bedsheet. When his tongue touched her body she felt pleasure. He continued his sweet tortures. He planted wet kisses all over her body.
Now its bani's turn. They rolled once in bed. Now bani came top of veer.
And removed his coat. He also helped he didn't want to waste time. She starts unbuttoning his shirt and sees a tattoo on her chest 'VANI'.She smiled at him and kissed on all letters one by one by saying letters. After giving 4 th kiss on i letter she said vani and gives him a kiss on his lips. Bani removed his shirt. And begin to give sweet tortures. Now he moaned her name. She didn't stop. Position again changed now veer came top of her.
He gives her a love bite on her right thigh. She moaned aahh.
V: What happened sweetheart? Is it paining?
Bani nodded her head in no.
He smashed his lips to her. He sucked her upper lip and then lower lips. She also did the same. He remove his pants now he is in his boxers.
They get rid of their clothes. She moaned his name in inmmense pleasure. This give energy to increase his tortures.
B: veeranshu....
V: No bani i will not stop. Don't beg me. I know u r also enjoying it.
Bani blushed.
They starts consummating their love.
V: Sweetheart if you are paining i will stop this right now.
B: No veer.
V: R u sure?
B: yes

They made love making more than two times.
After they cuddled each other and fall asleep covered with duvet.

Morning
Bani wake up first and saw her husband sleeping placing his head on her shoulder. She kissed him and tries to move but he holds tightly. Veer
Without opening his eyes.
V:Good morning gharwali.
B: Good morning
V: I want my morning kiss.
B: main de diya.
V:It just a pecking. I want a kiss in my.. He pointed towards his lips
Bani kissed in his lips and gets up from the bed. She covered her body with a duvet. Veer cover himself wuth another blanket.
V: Gharwali i saw all your body. There is nothing to hide from me.
B: Waise mein bhi dekha. Nothing is there to hide from me also.
She went to take bath and came out in kurti. Veer also went to take bath.
When he came out of the bathroom he sees bani is going to wear mangalsutru. He went towards her and make wear it. He removed her hair from her back. Starts kissing her back. He back hugged her. Suddenly his finger moved towards her kurtis zip. She realizes his intentions and stopped him. She knows that if she didn't stop him, he would open the second chapter of the previous night.
V: This is cheating. He makes face.
B: Koi cheating veating nahi hai. Jaldi tayyar ho jao. Go.
Veer gets ready and bani went to kitchen. After having breakfast they went to Bani's house.
Bani is shocked to see all Singhania's in sharma's house. She looked at veer. Veer smirks at her.

THE END
(1.7K words)

Tnx for reading.
.............................................................

This is my first 18+ ff. So plz forgive me for mistakes. Virtual hug lelo aur mafi dedo. Bye 👋.