My Baby's mother🤰-5.2

Days passed Bani is 8 month pregnant now.

Bani's room.

Bani is trying new dresses. But she is not liking anything. She is changing the dress and her choice. She is throwing the dress in the air. But all those fell on Veer's head. He is seemed  like laundry basket covered with dresses.

Bani is increasing the number of the dresses. Veer is pissed of by her doings.

V: Stop this Bani. (He shouted a little)

Bani startled for a second.

B: Why are you shouting? Its not good for our baby(she said touching baby bump)

Veer looked at bump and realized his mistake.

V: Sorry... Yeh tumhari wajah se hua?

B: Kya? My mistake?

V: Haan, why are you throwing dresses on me like a laundry basket.

Bani laughed...

B: Oh.woh.... Sorry.. Muhje kuch pasand nahi aayi.

V: Tumhari pasad kya hai?

B: Pata nahi Veer, my mind is changing.
Bani made a cute face.

V: Naye kapde kharid sakthe... No problem.

B: Hmmm...

V: Then shall we move...?

B: Now?

V: Haan...

B: Main yahan se kahi nahi javoonga..

V: Teek, i will arrange it.

Veer went out from the room. Bani continued her job..

Days passed, Bani is nine month pregnant, her date is near. They are going to shift to hospital the day after coming day.

They became more excited to see their child.

Bani is caressing her baby bump and talking with her Vani each and every second.

In these days Veer's attitude towards women changed. But First Veer feared about Bani and Vani. He feared that Bani would not give his baby to him, if she get attached to baby. His fear increased as the days passed.

But now he found a solution for it.

Night.

Veer arranged a dinner date for Bani and Vani.

Bani is getting ready for the date. A make up artist is there for helping her.

Bani came down and went to garden area

She is surprised by the decorations.
She moves towards a table. Suddenly the lights gone. Bani scared for a second. Her baby kicked her.