You are mine

Hai frdss...

I am here with a new story. It will be a short story ( 5-6 shots)

Let's start...

Intro:

Veer and Bani were working in a multinational company. They two were in same position, so they have a professional rivalry between them. But Bani got transfer and she went to an another branch.

After 3 years later....

Veer is working in the same company, but in new branch. He got promoted. He is working as Asst. General Manager (AGM), soon to be General manager. He is working hard for that position. But he is going to get a opponent soon..

A Monday..

A girl is walking towards MD's room. She is holding a file. Everyone eyes widened by seeing her. She is our Bani. Bani entered in MD's cabin.
All others get back to their work.

MD's cabin

B: May I come in Sir?

MD smiled and said come in.

Bani gets and stand front of him.

MD: Take your seat.

B: Thank you sir.

She sat on one chair. Bani forwarded the file.

After checking the papers and appointment letter.

MD: Welcome to our company.

B: Thank you sir.

MD: Miss Bani, we have an another asst. GM also. You both should work ib cooperation.

B: I will.

MD: You don't have to worry about accommodation, we have arranged company flat for you.

Bani became happy.

B: Thank you sir..

MD: You can join from tomorrow. Today go and take rest. I will give you the address, he will be there.

B: He🙄?

MD: Yes, your partner is a male. You have to share flat with him. Do you have any objections?

Bani thinks for a while.

B: No sir, I will manage.

MD: Don't need to worry, he is a good guy. Today he is in leave. I will inform him.

B: Hm..

Bani takes her file and went out the cabin. She gets a message, its address.

Flat.

A boy is enjoying the music using headset and he is moving in sync with the lyrics.

He gets a call. Its from his friend. He attended the call.

Bo: Heyy.. What bro?

P: A girl is coming to your flat.

Bo: A girl!!! He asked in shock.

P: Yes, she is your partner, most probably your opponent.

Bo: Errrhhhh....... He groaned.

Bo: Again..

He is our Veer.

P: She is so beautiful yaar..

V: Really 🙄

P: Yess.. My dear... You are so lucky..

Bani reached the ABC apartments. She confirmed the number again. And went to there.