Chapter 15

Youming hand the photographs of Han back to Jun, "He literary nailed it... I never thought he would be able to give proper expression... This is impressive..."

Jun smiled looking at the photographs, "True... I didn't expect to... But he did well... I will make these to our clients then..."

"Of course... By the way, where is your kitten?" Youming leans his back on the chair.

"Oh... He is in my cabin... Can he stay here, I mean he can't go home alone... So..."

"Yes! No problem... He can..."

•••••••

After mailing the photographs with the written presentation, Jun entered his cabin... Han was standing in front of the large glass wall... He was wondered seeing the city from above...

Jun stood right beside him, " What are you looking at?"

Han nods, "The city... It looks nice from above..."

Looking at Han, "So you like the city view from above?"

"Hum..."

"Then... I will bring you somewhere at night..."

Han looks at him, seems excited "Where!?"

"That's a surprise..."

Jun went back to the office table... Sitting on the chair, he checked some files... Unknown that Han was peeking at him continuously...

[ At the makeup room... Those makeup artists were continuously asking Han various questions or praising him or flirting with him...

While doing his hair, "Mr Zhehan... Are you a professional model? Or, are you new in this sector?"

"I am not a model."

Three artists peeked at each other, seems surprised...

"Then where does Sir Gong Jun brought you? Are you his relative?"

Han nods in the negative, "I just live with him..."

Those artists become more curious...
"Why? If you are not your relative then why do you live with him?"

Han pouts, "I have nowhere to stay."

"Aww..." Three of them said together. Feeling bad for him...

"Our Sir is so kind..."

With a playful expression, another artist leans beside Han, "Also...I think our sir is in love with you..."

Han peeks at him, "Love?" Confused.

"Yes! Love~ Just look at you! Who won't fall in love with you!? I think he is in love with you... That's why he let you stay with him... I have seen many dramas like this... aww... You two will look so good together!" She started to fangirling.

"What is love? How does it feel?" Han asked tilting his head.

"Aww... You don't know? Ok! Let us tell you... Love is the most beautiful feeling on earth!"

"The person who loves you will always be beside you when you need him the most!" Another artist added.

"He will be patient with you... Try to understand... Listen to yourself carefully... Think of you... Always remembers what you like... Always want to fulfil your wish!"