Chapter 04

Next morning. Waking up from sleep, Jun's first view was Han. They were sleeping face to face.

At first, Jun panicked seeing Han's face that much close to his. But seeing Han's adorable chewing while sleeping, Jun forgets about that.

Jun stared at him, "He is so cute... beautiful... Adorable..." He mumbles unconsciously.

But suddenly, Han opened his eyes. Now both of their gazes meet...

And Jun snapped back to reality... He immediately moved backwards but ended up fallen over the floor...

He groaned in pain while rubbing his back...

Han sat over the bed. Leaning to the direction from where Jun have fallen,
"Are you ok, Master?"

Jun ignored him. Rubbing his back, he stood up. He gazed at Han with an annoyed expression, " I am great! You just sleep!"

Han lowering his head.

Jun sighs. Then he headed inside the bathroom.

Han again laid over the bed.

After stepping out of the bathroom,  Jun found Han asleep again. Jun then changed into his casual dresses. He made breakfast for both of them. After finishing his breakfast, he leaves Han's breakfast on the table. Then he left a note over the table. And headed out for his work. Not locking the door from out.

One hour later, Han wakes up from sleep for the sunlight over his face. After waking up he started looking for Jun, his master.

Not seeing Jun he got scared, that his master has abandoned him again. He went to the drawing-room & found food over the table and a piece of paper. Taking the paper in his hand he stared at that for a moment. He can't understand what is written over it. Then he throws that aside & just drank the glass of milk...

Sitting on the couch, he started thinking about how to find out his master. Then he saw the sweatshirt Jun's; which he was wearing last night.

He then took the sweatshirt & smelled that... Then he wears that shirt & approached in front of the main door...

Looking down, he saw a pair of shoes... He then remembered he needs to wear shoes while going out.

Wearing those, he opened the door & headed out. Thankfully he locked the door.

----------------

Walking among humans alone in Human form is a new experience for Han... Sometimes people bumped with him... Some say 'sorry' & some says 'don't you have eyes!?'...

Well, Han doesn't care about any other except his master...

While following his master's fragrance, he was so lucky that the traffic lights changed in perfect timing... Otherwise, he would get himself into car accidents...

Sniffing the smell, Han realized he has come closer to his Master...

He stopped in front of a huge building...

Well, it's been 1 hour & 35 minutes Han is walking. Jun takes a cab for passing this way.

Walking throwers the way, Han bumped with something invisible.

Shaking his head, he again walked forward & bumped again.

After bumping for the fourth time, a guard approached him. With an irritated tone, "Which century are you living in? Don't you know about glasses!? Why are you bumping with glasses nonstop..."