Chapter 13

That day, Jun came back home a bit early... Han was the one who opened the door...

With a smile, Han welcomed him. Which literary vanished Jun's stress.

Getting into the apartment, his sister was sitting on the couch. Laptop on her lap, gazing at Jun, "Hy kiddo! You are back, make some dinner for us... I am starving!"

Han took the coat from Jun's hand & went inside the bedroom.

"It's just evening! And If you are hungry then make food by yourself! I am not gonna cook for you!" He utters in a bothered tone & went to the bedroom.

She closed her laptop & peeked at the bedroom...

Han was placing the coat on the hangars... Jun sighs, approaching him he takes the hanger from his hands, "You don't have to do this! I can do these by myself!"

Han pouts, "Does it bother you?"

Jun for several times nods in the negative, "No! It's just... Just- " And he gave up in front of Han's sparkling eyes, "Alright... If you like to do it then do it..."

Meanwhile, She cooed watching them, "Aww... Just look at them... Already like a married couple... So adorable!" She mumbles.

•••••••••

After getting fresh, Jun decided to teach Han some new functions on a mobile phone. So they both sat on the couch together & had their time. While Fang Ning was peeking at them from the bedroom, "Aww... I have never seen Jun being this gentle with someone... Jun is so whipped..." She mumbles by herself.

When Jun went to made dinner, Han accompanied him. They had small talks, sometimes giggled on something... Lost in their world... Unknown that Fang Ning was taking pictures of them together secretly... Well, she wanted to introduce her soon to be brother-in-law to their parents...

At the dinner table, Han & Jun sat across from each other. Fang Ning sat beside Jun.

"Well, I thought when you said you won't cook for me you were serious... Thanks for cooking for me, even it tastes like soil... I can still survive with this..."

Jun rolled his eyes.

"Umm, by the way..." She changes her tone into a teasing one, "How is your relationship going with your girlfriend..."

Jun chock on his food... Han hands him a glass of water...

Drinking this, he calms down, "Why are you suddenly interested in my love life?"

"No... Just confirming..." Gazed at Han, "If you are cheating on someone."

Jun frowns at her, "What do you mean? Why would I cheat? And for your kind information, we broke up..." Jun take a peek at Han, who was fully focused on food.

"As expected! So, what excuse did you made?" She wiggles her brows.

"I didn't break up with her. She did. She found her true love & just... Finished our relationship..." He answered playing with the foods over his plate with a spoon...

"Well, don't put that sad face... She might have left you... But you found a treasure! You should be happy!" She smirks.

Jun rolls his eyes, "Stop your nonsense and eat your food..."

Han stood up from the table, "I am finished..." Holding his plate, he went to the kitchen. He doesn't want to interfere among siblings.

"So, when are you gonna make a move one Zhehan..." She asked, eyes on her plate.

"What?" He frowns at her. Surprised but hides his expression.

"Don't act like you can't understand, Jun... I know everything! You have already fallen for that kitten guy..."

And for the second time, Jun again choked on his food...
"W-what nonsense are you blabbering about!? What kitten? What fallen?" Jun ignored her eyes. He gets nervous, how did she know that Han is a kitten? Is she just joking or Han told her!? He forbade him several times!

Standing up from the chair, she pats his shoulder, "Well, I know everything now... You don't need to act anymore... Your kitten has told me everything!"

She went back to the bedroom, leaving Jun speechless on the dining table alone.

•••••••••••

It's bedtime now. Just lamp lights are on. Fang Ning has already fallen asleep on the bed & the boys are sent to the couches.

Jun wanted to ask Han that if had told her something. But when he comes to the drawing-room to ask Han, he found him already asleep on the couch. What a first sleeper!

Jun sat on the couch across Han's... It's too small for him to lay comfortably...
He leans his back, thinking about her words...

Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder, bending his head he saw his sister.

"You are again overthinking yourself as expected..." She sat beside him. Looking at Han, "He is fast asleep... Cat habits..."

Jun lowered his head, "So, he told you?" There is no need to pretend anymore.

"Yes... He has... He doesn't want to lie to someone who has saved him once... Such a pure soul... You gotta protect him Jun..." Gaze back at Jun, "So when are gonna make a move on him?"

"What are you talking about? What move?"

She makes a poker face, "Come on Jun... Don't be dumb! You are so in love with him! Do you know the way you looks at Han, talk with him? You look like his boyfriend... Also you two look so adorable & perfect together... And I know, you feel different for him too, don't you?"

"I do..." He mumbles.

"See! Now be brave & make a move on him! Even tho he is going to be hard to get, but you have to try your best... If you need any advice just come to me!"

"Hum..."

Fang Ning jerked him a little using her shoulder, "Hy! Light the mood on! What's with this grandpa's face!?"

Jun looked at her, seems tensed,  "Shejie, please don't tell anyone about Han's true identity... Please..."

She slapped his head, "Do you think I am an idiot!? I would never do that! This shejie must be annoying, but she wants your happiness! She will never go something which will ruin your happiness." She said with a smile on her face, but this smile is a comforting one.

Jun smiles a little, "Thanks, Shejie..."

She ruffled his hair, "Well, another thing kiddo... Mom & Dad are so impatient to see you, it's been almost two years... You should visit them, they have understood their mistake Jun... You better forgive them & visit them... They even cried on your birthday, because you didn't go to meet them... They would never force you again, just go & meet with them... Ok?"

Jun nods, like an obedient kid...

She suddenly placed another slap on his head, again having the playful smile"You better be this obedient to me from now on! Tomorrow you will buy me new dresses! " She stood up from couch & head to the bedroom.

Jun's soft expression changed into a bothered one, "In your dreams!" He shouts but not so loudly. He doesn't want Han to wake up...

After she left, a smile plays on his lips, "Thank you Shejie..."

//////////
T.B.C
//////////