Chapter 14

The next morning.

"What do you mean he can't come?! Today is the photoshoot, and he can't come!? What the heck! We have to mail the photos to our clients tomorrow!!"

"Sir, he honestly can't make it... He is so sick..."

Jun rubbed his temple out of frustration, "Alright, alright... I will see what can I do... Did you inform this to Youming?"

"I have... I asked him if he has someone who can model for our costumes... But he said you should take responsibility for your section..."

"Alright! I will do it! I WILL DO EVERYTHING!!! HUH!"  Jun hanged up the call & tossed the mobile on the bed. He tried to wear his tie, but he was so annoyed that he can't focus on it...

Fang Ning was leaning on the door, "What happened kiddo? What's with this angry face?"

"That model whom I contracted for modelling the costumes have suddenly fallen sick... And I don't have any other model's number now who are free today... And the worst thing is tomorrow we have to send the photos... I just get promoted! If I don't show enough good performance I will be doomed!" He explained to her... Still trying to wear his tie... Falling again and again he just throws that on aside..."Fuck that shit!"

Fang Ning sighs seeing Jun's temper... Looking at the couch where Han was sitting & playing with mobile, "Zhehan!!! Can you come here?!"

Jun frowned at her. But didn't said anything.

"Yes? Shejie..." Zhehan came to her.

Holding Han's shoulder, made him look at Jun, "How about him?"

Still frowning, "Zhehan!? But how would he do modelling!? This is not a joke!"

She rolled her eyes, "Just bring him there and told the photographers to instruct him..."

Zhehan confusedly blinked...

"You are saying?" Jun doubt that Han will be able to do it... Han is good looking & have a nice figure... But the body & facial expression... Well, he has no other option now after all... Let's see what happens... "Well then, Zhehan get ready... We will go to my office, with me..."

Zhehan frowned. For the first time, Jun saw him frowning, "Why? You said normal people can't go to the office with employees. Only office employees can go..."

Jun let out an awkward smile, "You-... actually... I need your help with something so I am asking you to go to the office with me... Can you please come with me? Please?"

Han's frown gone, "Oh! Okay..."

Fang Ning let go of his shoulder & cooed at them after Han went back to the drawing-room, "Aww... You two are just like married couples... I feel single..." She pouts...

Jun again started to put on his tie, "Then go & get yourself a boyfriend..."

••••••••••

Getting down from the cab, "Zhehan always stay beside me... Don't get lost in the building, ok?"

Han nods...