Chapter 03

Jun must have let the weird person stay tonight in his house. But he still suspects this weird person.

Entering into the drawing-room, the so-called weird person was about to sit down on the floor.

Jun placed his bag on the table & looked at him... Seeing him about to sit down on the floor, he frowned  "Oi! There is a couch here. Sit on that! I didn't wipe the floor in two weeks... Don't sit there!"

The person then sat on the couch. Politely.

Jun entered his bedroom. And come back with a first aid box. Putting forward the box to the person, "Here... Your feet are injured... Put some ointment on them..."

The person took the first aid & smiled at Jun. Making Jun melt in that smile. But Jun was first to brush away the thoughts.

While the person was applying ointment. Jun cleared his throat to catch his attention, "Yah, Mr weird person... What is your name?"

Looking at Jun, "Grandma used to call me Han Han... She gave me the name Zhe Han... She added her surname and made it Zhang Zhe Han..."

Jun gave a confused look, "Huh? Well... Say clearly... You are Zhe Han? Zhang Zhe Han?"

Han nods. 

"So you have a Grandma..." Jun looked at him with sharp eyes, "But you told me you have nowhere to go... You lied?"

Han nods in negative. "My grandma died. Then the fat man throws me out. From then I had nowhere to go. I roam around the roads. One night a good lady pick me up & bring me here. And you accept me..."

"Huh!?" Jun felt like he will lose his brain cells if he keeps talking with this weird person. He talks nonsense. When did Jun accept him?

Jun then left for his bedroom. Leaving Han alone in the drawing-room. Jun guesses this person must be mad or something.

He then took a quick bath. Changing into a loose sweatshirt & pants. He remembered the person need to change his dress too. He took a pair of sweatshirts & loose pants.

Getting into the drawing-room, he saw Zhe Han asleep. But his mouth hanged open in surprise when he noticed a tail on his back & cat ears on him.

Whatever he holding fall down from his grip. With widen eyes & jaw dropped on the floor he took few steps back. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he is not watching wrong.

No, there is a tail on that person's back. Cat's tail. He then pinched his hand harshly to make sure if he is dreaming. No, this is not any dream.

He gulped down in fear.

It is not possible. This person must be wearing a fake tail. Yes... This is it...

Gathering some bravery, he stepped closer to sleeping Han. And gripping his tail he pulled it... Making Han groaned in pain & wake up from sleep.

"UGH~"

Feeling the pain, Han immediately owned his eyes & his gaze meets Jun's shocked gaze.

His eyes were no more like human eyes, his eyes were like cats eyes. Blue eyes.

Jun is lost in expression now. He has already left the tail as soon as Han groaned from the pain.

Jun keep standing up like a stone. His brain & mind all blur.

Seeing Jun like that, Han understands it must be because of his tail & ears. He immediately closed his eyes & those things get disappeared in a blink of an eye. He opened his eyes again, now his eyes are like before. Normal.

And there... Gong Jun's brain & mind again started to function. He has seen the weird seen in front of his own eyes. Now there is no other way that he can no more deny the fact that this weird person is that cat he took in last night.

Meanwhile, Han didn't move at the bit. He was just looking at Jun, being afraid that his master will kick him out again.

"You- you are... Really... A cat-human!?" Jun asked while leaning closer to Han...

Han nods.

"Can I see your ears & tail again?" Jun asked looking at Han's eyes.

Han then closed his eyes once again & then his ears & tail started to get visible. He opened his blue cat eyes.

With a curious mind, Jun touched the cat ears. They feel so soft.

Jun chuckled like an excited kid, "You are really a kitten!! Owo... I can't believe hybrids are real..."

Seeing Jun smile, Han smiled too. His master seems happy. He won't abandon him now.

••••••••••••••••

After changing into a clean dress, Han came back to the drawing-room.

Jun served the foods which he brought from outside & serve those over the table.

"Take a seat here." Jun invited Han to sat on a chair. Han sat on the chair of the dining table.

Jun sat in front of him.

Digging onto his meal, he looked at Han, "Eat something..." Then he started eating the food he brought.

After few minutes, Jun noticed Han is not eating any food.

"What happened? Why are you not eating?"

"I want m-milk..." Han pouted.

Jun raised a brow, " Why? Can't you eat those? Are they smell bad to you?"

"I have never eaten anything except milk..."

"Then try something new! You will like it!!" Jun offered in a charming tone. But Han lowered his head.

Jun let out a not so serious sigh. Getting up from the chair, he went beside Han. Picking up some ramen by chopstick he put forward that in front of his mouth.

"Here... Open your mouth..."

Han hesitates first. But he closed his eyes tightly & opened his mouth.

Jun put some ramen inside his mouth.

Han bites in them & opened his eyes.
After swallowing the ramen, Han's eyes lit up.

Jun chuckles, "Tasty right?"

Han nods & open his mouth again. Asking for more.

Jun ended up feeding the whole bowl of ramen to Han. After feeding him, he wipes his mouth with a napkin...

"See... It's delicious right? You should try other foods except for that plain milk..." Jun placed the napkin down on the table.

After dinner, Jun watched TV for some time. Han was sitting near Jun. Sometimes gaze at the TV, sometimes at Jun.

When Han yawns, Jun turned off the TV. He is sleepy too.

"Well... Then... We better sleep now. Tomorrow I have to leave early." With that Jun headed to his bedroom. Han followed him from behind.

Jun looked back at Han & frowned, "Why are you here? Do you want to sleep here?" Jun points at the bed.

Han nods. Cats want a warm & comfortable place to sleep after all.

Jun thought for a while. There is no problem sharing a bed with him. They both are a man after all. So... They ended up sharing one bed.

As soon as Han's back touches the warm bed, he falls asleep. His tail &  ears again came out.

///////////////

T.B.C

/////////////////