29 | living underwater

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Tell her i miss her so much"

"And she's the only girl i love ever since now and forever , my love for her will never change"

Hanee gave Heeseung a warm smile , she took Heeseung's hand and hold it tight .

"Okay , I will deliver it if i has the opportunity"

_

"GIVE US A WAY , THIS IS AN EMERGENCY !!"

"Doctor , help !"
Jay screamed while pushing Jake on the wheelchair as Sunghoon tailed from behind .

A nurse approached the three men worriedly "What can I help you with?"

"My friend got sick after eating the food he cooked !!” Jay pointed his finger at Sunghoon as the boy flinched .

"YEAH CAUSE TODAY IS YOUR TURN TO COOK AND YOU COOK STEW THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A STEW"

"I FOLLOW THE WAY ONE BY ONE THROUGH THE INTERNET"

"IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN IF YOU ASK ME HOW"

"Are you blaming me now ? He might be sick of sharing food with Layla" Sunghoon defended himself .

"AAARGHH STAWPTHH— MY STOMACH IS VERY SICK, IT FEELS LIKE I WANT TO GIVE BIRTH"
Jake yelled his lungs out causing everyone to look at him .

"I'll take you for a check up" the nurse held the wheelchair and pushed him into a room .

"DON'T INJECT ME WITH A NEEDLE!"
Jake shouted as he rocked the wheelchair so that the nurse would stop pushing him .

"OH GOSH , STOP SHAKING THIS WHEELCHAIR !"
The nurse yell .

"I'M SCARED OF NEEDLESSSSSS"

"LAYLA , SAVE YOUR DADDY NOWWWW"

Sunghoon and Jay sighed , watching their friend screaming like crazy . They sat in the waiting area and let out a sigh of relief .

"This is what would happen if three single men lived together" Jay rubbed his temple .

Sunghoon chuckled and agreed with Jay "Our apartment is such a huge mess"

"I hope Layla didn't poop since we left her alone there" Jay pursed his lips a bit .

He then looked at Sunghoon , his friend looks calm even though his soul is being shattered now .

Sunghoon pretended to be okay even he actually wasn't.  Losing Hanee into the other man's embrac left a huge hole in Sunghoon's heart .

"Do you still hope Hanee will love you again?"

Sunghoon stopped scrolling his phone , he was stunned all of the sudden . He forced a smile on his lips ,
"I hope the destiny let us meet"

"Even once , i want to meet her for the last time then i will try to move on from her"

"I will let her be happy with Heeseung"

Jay hummed as response ,
"I want to buy food, do you want anything ?"

"One iced coffee for me"
Sunghoon replied.

Jay stood up from the chair and left Sunghoon alone , heading to the food store .

Sunghoon leaned his back to the chair , taking a deep breath . His eyes were then glued to a figure he recognized .

"Heeseung ?" He looked at the man who was running in a rush, he looked very nervous .

Seeing the man he believed snatched Hanee from him, Sunghoon huffed .

"Dammit" he muttered

-