Level Twenty-one

**6 weeks until the party**

My brain hasn't been functioning properly all week.

It's stupid that I let something so silly be the reason I can't concentrate, especially when it has to do with Cade.

But what would of happened if Dr Wong hadn't of come in when he did?

There's no way I would have let him kiss me.

Would I?

He probably wasn't even going to kiss me, he was probably losing his balance or something.

Yeah right.

I groan out loud, shut up conscience!

"Are you okay?" Rosa asks as we sit at lunch, "You've been randomly groaning and looking so confused all week. I'm starting to think you're growing a fetish or something."

I roll my eyes, "I'm fine. Just over thinking things as per usual."

She looks at me suspicously, "Yeah, but it's what your overthinking that's got me interested."

I sigh, she's going to find out anyway, "I think Cade might have tried to kiss me."

Her eyes widen and her jaw drops, "No way!"

I roll my eyes at her, "Rosa, you're supposed to be helping here."

"Why didn't he? What happened?" She asks.

"Dr Wong came in, and nothing happened. I told him after it was a misunderstanding." I reply.

"So if it was a misunderstanding and nothing happened why are you stressing over it this whole week?" She asks.

I groan and put my head onto my crossed arms that are leaning on the table, "If you know the answer, I would love to hear it."

"Okay, okay," She says, "Lets go over this throughly and smoothly."

I look up at her and nod, "Okay."

"Was he touching your face?" She asks.

I nod, "Yes, he lifted my chin with his finger."

"Okay, what was your reaction?" She asks.

I blush a little, "I closed my eyes."

"And what happened after?" She asks.

I shrug, "Nothing, we went back to paperwork and no one said a word."

She nods and leans back, "Yep, he was most definitely going to kiss you."

I frown, "Don't we already know that?"

"I was just making sure. You never know, you could be fussing over nothing."

"But I'm not?"

She shakes her head, "No, you have every right to be stressing."

"Oh good." I nod, then frown, "Wait, what?"

She laughs, "You're being so stupid about it all. A guy was going to kiss you, so what?"

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, but that guy was Cade."

"And?" She asks, raising her eyebrows.

"You know how much I don't like Cade." I reply.

She just rolls her eyes and hits the side of my head, "Sometimes I wonder what goes on in there."

She then gets up and goes to the bin, I just groan again and drop my heads into my hands.

~~~~*~~~~