Pᴀʀᴛ14

*sharp objects* *smxt*

I walked through the doors with my small luggage. Everything was quiet, it seemed like no one was home. As I got further into the compound I could hear laughs. I entered the cinema room and found everyone watching a movie. When I tried to find Yelena and Wanda, It appeared that they were sitting next to each other. Eating popcorn and whispering to each other about the film. I didn't want to bother their time together so I left the room and went up to mine.

Everything was unpacked and back in place. I sat on my bed and whipped out my phone from my pocket. I went onto my phone and played my favourite game: like a dino.

I was getting good at it and I was about to be my high score until I died.

"SON OF A BITCH" I raged, I'm a saw loser.

Quick footsteps rushed to my room, I think I heard someone fall trying to get to my room.

The door opened wide as Tony rushed through, "Y/n! Your back." He welcomed me with open arms.

"Hey Tone" I happily spoke before leaving the hug.

Tony wanted to know how my trip was and what it was about since he didn't know much. I told him all he needed to know, except one minor part. When Agatha first threw a her magic at me. Some of it connected onto my stomach. When I looked at it earlier, purple floated around my stomach as carvings burnt my skin.

I felt pain but it didnt bother me.

As Tony spoke, I clutched my arms around my stomach. When he noticed, he stopped speaking and looked confused.

He quickly took my arms away from me and lifted up my shirt. His face had no emotion. I quickly, pulled my shirt back down before saying "aye aye respect my privacy!"

"Did that Harkness girl do that?" Tony asked, concerned.

"Yeah but its no big deal, it will heal tomorrow" I fake smiled, he could see right through me though.

Stark grabbed my wrist and dragged me into the medic room with him.

"Sit" he forced.

I put myself on the table, he brung over a machine. I lifted my shirt up until the carvings went no further, not caring that he could see my bare skin.

The machine scanned the symbol on my skin, Tony held out his iPad where he would find out information about this stupid thing on me that wasn't a big deal.

He pulled the machine away from me, i pulled my top back down.

"Says here that its a ruin" Tony informed me, I sighed happily. I could easily get rid of this, i created the ruins.

"Ok well I know what I need to drink to make this better so I'll be on my way" I smiled.

Tony stopped me, making me stumble back into my seat. "Alcohol wont solve it"

"I'm not talking about alcohol" I chuckled, "i created ruins, I know how to break them"

"Yeah well this one you don't have to drink anything" Tony explained, my head tilted in confusion.

" 'A Witch has to undo the spell' ," he read out, "seems painful" he said.

"Tony, what are is this ruin called?" I asked.

"The Sank Ruins"

This was a ruin I didn't create, but the greatest witch who is now dead did. The suffer towards this would cause pain from the past and believe me, there's been a lot of pain from the past. Hallucinations was the next step then the last stage was death.