Pᴀʀᴛ1

I was sitting on the leather couch in the living room, sipping on my drink. Wanda was across me in an armchair that was claimed to be 'hers'. I always chuckled at the fact on how she would sit there when ever she entered the living room. I looked over at her, her wavy ginger hair sat across her elbows as she held a book in her hands. I smiled when I was caught looking at her.

"What are you looking at?" Wanda chuckled, placing her book down on the armrest of 'her' armchair.

"Why do u always read?" I asked.

"well, it takes my mind off of things and because it makes me look smart" Wanda answered then chuckling a bit at the end. Her laugh brightened my day, it was so sweet and delicate.

Suddenly, Yelena walked through the door and sat down next to me. Looking at me, she mouthed "I own you," She must've heard me and Wanda laughing, Yelena was overprotective like that.

I smirked to myself but looked back at Wanda, she did her infamous head tilt and angrily spoke "did she just say I love you?"

I cleared my thought and replied "nope she said 'I own you.'" I twiddled with my thumbs, hoping I wouldn't be a cause of an argument. Yelena and I have been in love with each other since the day we met but we have never dated  each other...yet, but Yelena thinks Wanda is in love with me so she makes sure I'm hers and hers only. Wanda could never be in love with me...could she?

I could see the fury in her eyes as they flashed a red but I begged that Yelena wouldn't see, but if she I would probably blame it on the lighting.

I stood up and walked into the meeting room, to find Tony sitting alone with his thoughts. I went over to the bottom cabinet and lifted up a latch, I grabbed a bottle of Hundred Acre Ark Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (his favourite) along with two wine glasses. Placing it on the table, Tony was startled, he was lost in his thoughts to even realise I was in the same room as him.

"Jeez you scared me" He laughed, trying to cover the fact he was zoned out.

"tell me all your troubles iron suit" I said in a playful tone that could make him chuckle.

Tony took his hand off of his face and grabbed the glass of filled liquid, "wait there was my favourite alcohol and no one told me?!"

"thought you knew" I said, my face turned confused but had a sip of my drink. I sat down in the seat next to him, he was facing me and I was facing him.

"your still having your nightmares aren't you?" I asked concerned. Since Loki came to New York, Tony has had awful nightmares about it, he did have a near death experience though so that was probably why. Me and Pepper Potts were the only ones that knew about the night horrors/nightmares.

"you wouldn't believe it" he made a joke.

I laughed a bit with him for a second, I didn't want to ask anymore questions unless I wanted him to have a mental breakdown (which I don't). Tony Stark, Iron Man: is my best friend in the whole world, no matter what were always side by side and if you put our brains together then you would get the smartest person in the world.

After some time, we had finished our drinks and made our separate ways. I was in my bedroom on my bed, scrolling through photos on my phone of me and Yelena, but I went past a photo of me and Wanda. I stopped a second to look at how beautiful she was but I continued to look at the ones of me and Yelena, wishing Wanda and her got along with each other. Soon enough, I got a notification from Yelena, I smiled and opened it.

Yelena: hey💖

                                          Y/n: Hey<3

Yelena: can you come into my room? I'm bored.

                                                                                                    Y/n: on my way!

I rushed to her room and the door was already open, waiting for me to walk in. Yelena was on the bed with a bowl of popcorn.

"what movie we watching" I said, getting in the bed and already putting popcorn in my face.

"hmm Maze Runner?" Yelena asked.

"Definitely!" I said, putting the popcorn in the middle. The girl next to me laughed at how I was already eating before the film started.

*Yelena's Pov*

The film was at the point where Thomas ran into the maze in order to save Alby and Minho. I looked at Y/n and saw that the brown-haired girl was resting her light head on my shoulder, sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself, I am so lucky to have Y/n to myself. I pressed the red off button on my remote and wrapped my arms around her delicate body, in some way and at some point, I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Hi! Sorry that this is short but the next parts will be longer. I hope you enjoyed the story so far <3 Don't forget to vote but its ok if u don't want to :)
897 Words <3