Pᴀʀᴛ3

The sun scorched the blue sky and made everyone boiling hot, luckily there was a pool outside of the compound. Wanda still hasn't thanked me for earlier but it was just something simple. I was now in some jean shorts and a red bikini bra, something Cheryl Blossom would wear. I walked outside where Bucky, Natasha, Maria, Yelena, Sam were on sun beds or standing my the barbecue with Tony, in their minds I was probably walking in slow-mo like the badass I am. Suddenly, I heard a whistle come out of Bucky's voice as I got to my sun bed, he was looking right at me.

"You do know I'm gay right?" I chuckled, as I lay out a blanket so I don't have to burn in the plastic of the sun bed.
All the girls laughed, Sam shouted towards Bucky "you just got roasted buck!"

"Ah shut up Sam" Bucky replied going back inside.

Maria sat up and lowered her sunglasses and looked at me "Maybe I have a chance now" she flirted. I smiled to myself, I didn't know that many people liked me. When Maria finished her sentence, Yelena started to curl her fists, ready for a fight. My sun bed was next to Yelena so I managed to hold her hand, that made her calm down.

"Don't even try Hill, someone already has eyes in her" Natasha hinted to Hill, she was clearly talking about Yelena.

I sat at the edge of the sun bed and searched for Wanda but she wasn't out here. I flicked. My wrist and closed my eyes, grey went through the house in search of her. Finally, i found her sitting on her bed, watching tv in sadness.

"Hey, hey. Y/n?" Yelena spoke, I could barely hear her voice until I came back.
"What, yeah I'm fine" I reassured her, Tony was looking at me. I should probably go over and talk to him to say that were still good.

I was now at the barbecue where the sausages were sizzling and the burgers were already done or too burnt to eat.
"Hey Stark" I said, trying to not sound awkward.
"Look I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have asked Wanda to do that. I was just worried about you.." He explained, holding a spatula in his hand like an idiot.
"Tony its fine, concentrate on yourself though. Don't want those nightmares getting the best of you"
He nodded his head with a smile, until eventually he let out a laugh.

Heading back over to rest, I noticed Yelena wasn't there and someone was pulling me inside with their wrist. Yelena kissed me on the lips and smiled at me. "Y/n I have something to ask you," Yelena said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Ask away" I replied, scrunching my nose.
Before Yelena could ask Tony came in and saw us, it didn't seem awkward to be honest, he was my best mate.

Suddenly Tony asked, "are you guys dating? Cause it seems like its more than 'bestfriends,'" I smirked at the best friend part cause we all would just casually say that. But then a thought did come to my head, was me and Yelena in a relationship or not?

"Ayo f*ck this" I started, hopefully this wouldn't turn out as an argument but I don't mind a bit of banter. "Are we dating?" I asked.
"Are we f*cking?" She asked back.
"Are we best friends?" I also asked.
"Are we something? She asked again "In between that, I wished we never f*cked and I meant that!"
"What, really?!" I questioned. I swear if she means it i will be so annoyed with her for the rest of my life.
"But not really, you saying nastiest sh*t in bed and its f*cking awesome." Yelena answered with a smirk.

After all of that, Tony was still standing there waiting for an answer, "so is that a yes?"
"Yes" me and Yelena said.
"That took a while." Tony chuckled then walked off.
Me and Yelena giggled while holding hands, we kept them holding each other as we walked back outside, into the blazing hot sun. My favourite weather is rain, I love the rain but I've never known why.

"Well done sis, you actually did it." I heard Natasha whisper to Yelena as me and my girlfriend shared a sun bed together.

*Wanda's Pov*
I was sitting on my bed watching a sitcom. All I could think about was Y/n, of how perfect and amazing she was...but she loves Natasha's sister and not me. Suddenly, there was a knock at my door. I lifted my head to look and it was Steve leaning against the door.

"Have you heard?" He said, I haven't socialised with anyone today besides Tony and Vision so I probably won't know what he's on about.

"Heard what?" I asked.

"Y/n and Yelena are dating.." He spoke.

My heart had stopped, what the hell. I felt shattering inside of me, too many emotions came to me" anger, hatred, sadness, heartbreak and multiple other things. I used my powers to open the windows in my room and grabbed a beanie, I levitated myself outside and flew to WestView using my powers. WestView meant a lot to me, Y/n and me snuck into an abandoned house there and stayed there for two days. It was the best time of my life. I landed on the dried muddy ground with sprecks of grass. The building was no longer there, it had been demolished. I stood there in sadness, another thing taken away from me. I fell to the ground leaving a wet patch from my tears, I cried and cried until this anger came over me and that's when my powers took over and flooded the place in red. I floated in the air, looking at my surroundings, I was re-creating WestView.

I was bending over as grey came out of me, making a person who has grey powers. I stood up and there I was, in the abandoned building but just the way me and Y/n would've like it if it was decorated. I looked across me, everything was in black and white, my love was right in front of me.

"Y/n?" I gasped, have I made my own reality?
"Hello darling." Y/n replied, coming over to me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I was finally happy and no one can ever take that away from me, again.

*Y/n's Pov*
I held a bottle of beer in my hand as my fingers tapped onto the table, it was a habit I did. I was with Yelena , we were hanging out at the bar across the street.

"I want a dog," Yelena spoke after finishing her beer.

"Yeah, well I want a cat," I replied, we both laughed.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing.

"Who is it babe?" Yelena asked

"Your sister."

I answered Natasha's call:
Y/n: hey Nat
Nat: hey, you need to get back to the compound now. Wanda's created her own reality and we thinks it's of you.
Y/n: ok we're on our way

The call ended and I felt this feeling, did I hurt Wanda?

"What's happening?" Yelena asked worriedly.

"I'll explain on the way." I replied getting out of my seat and heading back to my black Porsche.

Hi! I hope your enjoying so far:) this is probably the best part I've done so far. Don't forget to vote buts it's ok if you don't want to<3
1277 words