Pᴀʀᴛ2

Days have gone by and I'm still my single self, but I keep zoning out every hour, sometimes about work, sometimes about certain people or a certain person.

It was in the meeting room where I finally snapped out of my own trance by Tony shaking my shoulders and snapping his fingers in my face.

"you alright?" he asked, I looked around and noticed everyone looking at me.

"yeah I'm fine, thanks" I sat up, trying not to blush for the embarrassment.

I looked over my shoulder, Wanda was looking at me until Tony started speaking again.

"So the Sokovia accords are going to be on hold since Ross is on holiday," Stark explained "lucky bast*rd." he whispered turning around in a circle. Tony could go on a holiday but here makes him feel safer and something bad is always going to happen.

It was the end of the meeting and everyone left the room. I was the last in the room besides Tony and Wanda. I got out of my chair and walked towards the door. With the corner of my eye I saw Stark signal something to Wanda, before I could get out faster Wanda had wisped her red powers to my forehead, searching through my head.

*Wanda's Pov*

I wisped my fingers, getting Tony's attention, he nodded his head at me and I quickly went up to Y/n and controlled her mind. I searched through her memories and got the ones she kept on daydreaming about.

"I'm sorry." I whispered and entered those thoughts.

Yelena, Yelena, Yelena. Yelena mocking Nat's pose, Yelena and Y/n hanging out, Yelena in a helicopter. Everything was about Yelena and nothing about me.

A tear fell down my eye but I quickly wiped it as I put Y/n back to her regular self. I looked at her and I knew she wasn't in love with me.

*Y/n's Pov*

Wanda stopped looking through my mind and stared at me, I could see the sadness in her soul.

"Wanda...let me explain, please," I said, nearly cracking my voice.

"Its ok, you love her...not me." Wanda whispered, she left the room.

I glanced over at Tony, he was standing there in despair. I didn't know if I should say something to him or not, he didn't have a right to let Wanda do that but I guess Tony was looking out for me.

I went into my room and slammed the door shut, I face-planted on my bed and pulled my pillow to my mouth, only hearing my muffled scream. My thoughts circled my head, I love Yelena but I also have feelings for Wanda.

There was a knock on the door, I wanted to be alone but I didn't want to be rude to whoever was at the door. "come in" I groaned, not in the mood to properly speak.

The door opened and Peter came in, he sat on my bed next to me and said "Mr Stark wants to know if your ok,"

I lifted my head, "I'm alright kid, thanks," Peter was a good kid, he looked up to Tony very much.

"How's school been?" I asked, changing the mood.

"you know, work," he replied with a little laugh.

"any cute girls...or boys?" My head was now resting in my hand.

Peter scratched the back of his neck, "well there is this girl called Mj, she's really cool,"

I smiled, has Peter Parker got a crush? "I'm happy for you kid."

Smiling, he left the room, leaving my door open. I got up and closed it, I walked over to my closet and got out a black hoodie and black leggings, I put them on and grabbed my air pods.

Music playing: I'll bite your soul by SHRK, Shiloh Dynasty.

I closed my eyes and let out a heavy breath, all my troubles went away with music.

The stars glistened in the night sky and the moon shone down on the avengers compound. I woke up and looked at my alarm clock on my bedside table and it showed 00:30am. All through out the night I couldn't get back to sleep, something was bothering me, a feeling that something bad was about to happen but I shrugged it off and went down the stairs quietly.

I was walking towards the kitchen to get a drink but the lights were already on, someone else was down here with me. I entered the kitchen and there was Wanda leaning against the counter with coffee in her hands. She looked up then looked back down at the marble counter quickly. I was heading over to the fridge when Wanda grabbed my hand gently, her skin was soft, it was really soft. I looked into her eyes, what was happening?

After a second, she let go of me and walked back to her room. I grabbed my grey water bottle and filled it up with water. Carefully, I squinted my eyes, the water had turned pink. I swooshed my hands and grey powers came out, making the water turn back clear. What the hell was that?

I jogged upstairs and went back to my room. Closing the door, I leaned against it, my hair entangling with the wood. My heart rate went fast, I had no idea what was happening. My breath went in and out as I steadied myself. I took a glug of my water and went to bed, begging for a good night rest.

Yelena in twined her fingers with mine and lead me to her room, she kissed me passionately on the lips, my eyes were closed until she pulled away, revealing herself as Wanda.

I woke up, breathing heavily, it was all a dream. I wiped my face with my hands and slumped out of bed and into my bathroom. My hands were cold from the water I splashed onto my face with. I cleaned my teeth and swirled my mouth out, I decided not to put makeup on since it made me look worse then my normal face.
I put my hair into this:

I got into a black stretchy t-shirt with a pair of jeans that had rips in it, I got my blue silky scrunchie and put it around my wrist along with sliding my silver ring onto my thumb (I wear the ring on my thumb to prevent me from biting my skin off)

I hurried down the stairs and slided into the kitchen, where Tony was drinking his morning coffee and where Vision was trying to flirt with Wanda. Wanda seemed a bit uncomfortable so I walked over to them, "Hey Vision, I think Steve wants you upstairs." I lied.

"Ok, thanks Y/n." Vision said before walking through the walls to find Captain Rogers.

"your welcome." I mouthed to Wanda before grabbing a red apple and biting it.

1200 words

I hope your enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote but its ok if you don't want to :) Also the story will get better in the next parts, I've jut been having writers block at the moment!