Pᴀʀᴛ7

We walked to the red bullet proof car that Wanda owned and drove back to the compound. Through out the car journey thoughts came to my head: What's going to happen between me and Yelena? Does she hate me or does Natasha hate me? Does Natasha (one of my best friends) know I love Wanda also? I started to rip the thumb skin by my nails, I had really messed up.

"It's going to be fine." Wanda said breaking the silence, I would've thought she was the one that would be worried, not me.
I smiled at her, to be honest i wasn't really in a mood for speaking.

The car was pulling up to the driveway and stopped, we unbuckled our seatbelts and walked inside to people hugging us.

"I'm glad your safe, both of you." Tony gestured to me then Wanda.

I glanced across the room and saw Yelena staring at me, not blinking once. I walked upstairs and entered my room, i wanted to be on my own. Out of know where, i collapsed against the door, my arms swayed in front of me as my eyes shut. I felt a single tear drip down my face.

*Yelena's Pov*
I was deciding if I should talk to Y/n or if I should tell Wanda to back off. I did the noblest thing Y/n would've probably want me to do: go talk to her.

I was now at her door knocking on it harshly. I was getting no response.
"Y/n let me in," I said anxiously, I kept on knocking repeatedly.

It was a long minute but I disrespected Y/n's privacy and opened the door. Thought something was in the way of he door, there was a big enough gap to fit my head through. I peaked inside and saw a body on the floor. I panicked and got inside of her room. I lifted Y/n's head and checked her pulse: phew she was still alive. I picked her up bridal style and brought her downstairs into the medic room where Bruce was. I lay her down in the hospital bed and let the doctor who could turn green see what was wrong.

*Wanda's Pov*
I had finished getting changed and headed towards Y/n's room, it was wide open but nobody was in it. I bit my lip and went down some steps and was walking through a hallway until I was stopped by The Tony Stark. By the look on his face something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" I muttered.
"Ok so don't go creating any realities again," Tony started the conversation, I felt bad as I pulled my sleeves down even more.
"Sorry, ok well Y/n is in the med room. She fainted due to, to much power use." He finished.

I glanced over to the room where Y/n is, Yelena was sat by her. My emotions went sad, I caused all of this.
"Thanks Tony." I said before walking into bomb about to explode.

When the door opened I had caught Yelena's attention, fury shone in her face.

"You!" She growled, she grabbed my arm and lead me out of the room.
"Yelena let me explain, please" I pleaded but she wanted to get a few things off of her chest first.
"No, you did this to her. We were happy with each other until she gathered feelings for you!" Yelena yelled, not caring who hears.
"She still loves you!" I yelled back, "she'll always love you."
There was silence for a second until I said something: "look, we should let Y/n decide who she wants and hopefully we could not be horrible about who ever she chooses."

Yelena nodded and out her hands in the back pockets of her jeans.
"Well that's going to be a very tough decision," a voice next to us chuckled nervously: Y/n was awake.

"You can take all the time you need to decide," i said smiling, i tried not making the situation awkward.
Y/n smiled at me and Yelena and walked off.

*Y/n's Pov*
The night sky crisped through the creeks of the curtains while I had to choose who I wanted to be with. Yelena, I've been in love with her since the day she met. She's amazing, a good fighter and incredible sexy. Wanda, her looks amazed me as her personality did also. I loved both of them equally and I didn't want to break anyone's heart.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in" I yelled.

In came Yelena, she had a smirk on her face, she closed the door and locked it.
"Hey," she spoke then climbing into the bed.
"Hey.." I replied, confused at how she doesn't hate me.

Her breath got closer to mine, our faces inches away. Her lips collided onto mine as she held my face.
Pulling away she said "F.R.I.D.A.Y, activate sound proof in Y/n's room" before giving a little smirk and biting her lip.

Yelena kissed me until I was laying on my back, her kisses lead a path down my body. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as the feeling felt so good. I let out a soft moan as butterflies entered my stomach. The buttons of my shirt was being undone by the girl on top of me as she straddled me down.

All of our clothes were now off and we were left in just our underwear. Yelena flipped me so I was back on the bottom, she taunted a finger in front of me as she glided it down my body and under my underwear.
She swirled her fingers inside of me as I let out a loud moan. Suddenly another finger entered, she thrusted fast. I managed to get my breath back and I kissed Yelena's neck up and down until she had finished.

Hi! This is a small chapter today...don't forget to vote buts its ok if you don't want to :)
1010 words <3