ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

'If there were no wars, how could we know the value of peace?'

-Anonymous

Alicia arrived back at the headquarters later in the early evening, after her epic failure, with a sour mood which was also completely noticeable to everyone else in the house

"Do you want anything else dear?" asked Molly worriedly. "You haven't had lunch either."

"It's alright. I have had it outside." she said, taking a sip of her steaming coffee.

"Have you seen Lisa?" she abruptly changed the topic. "Can you call her here?"

"Of course." she offered her polite smile, clearly noting how exhausted Alicia looked. "She would be upstairs with others, I'll send her."

Heading upstairs quietly, in order to not wake up Sirius' screaming mother's portrait, Molly opened up the door of Ron and Harry's room to find all the children gathered there, playing and talking amongst themselves, which immediately quietened down on hearing the door creak open, leaving her to suspect that they were discussing something they don't wish for her to know.

"Lisa." she beckoned the fifteen year old outside as Lisa stood up sharing a brief nervous look with Hermione and Ginny and following Molly outside.

"Alicia asked for you." she told her, "But she is not in a particularly good mood, so...."

"Yes, yes, I will talk to her only about the important things. No rambling this time." she chuckled with an embarrassed look on her face as she fixed her clothes.

"Don't take it very formally." chuckled Molly, placing a motherly hand on her shoulder. "She is very friendly but she just doesn't seem to be in a good mood."

"Yeah. She seemed nice when I first met her." smiled Lisa to herself, creeping down the stairs, into the kitchen to find Alicia sitting there, looking way too frustrated at something or someone, Lisa can't guess that.

Lisa wouldn't normally be like this with someone she knew, including those here considering she has literally read their whole life, but Alicia was someone new, someone who was not even mentioned in the books, something which made her inquisitive and nervous about talking to her alone altogether.

"Come on, have a seat." said Alicia with a tight lipped smile, trying her best to come out as friendly.

"Do you know why are you here?" she asked with a raised brow as Lisa shifted nervously on her seat.

"Is-Is it about what I said to Harry? Because I can explain it. I-I didn't mean to tell him anything. I just said that in excitement." she rambled on worriedly with her eyes wide.

Surprisingly, Alicia found herself laughing at the overly worried state of Lisa, her mood seemingly changing a bit because of the fifteen year old teen.