I choked in my own saliva, i was confused that he smirk after i got choked with my own saliva.."Satisfied that much?" His thrust were getting slow but hard, making me moan in his rhythm.

Yes, i am so traumatized after that incident happened, and yes i remembered all of those terrible memories while having this sex session but..While jungkook is fcking me, it was somehow satisfying.

I'm flustered whether i should be satisfied with this or not, i am in traumatic..But i kinda miss the way he fucks me really hard, fast and roughly.

I miss his warm and cold touch traveling and contacting with my skin, "Y/n..F-Fuck" He cursed, beads of his salty sweat were dripping down to his neck and to his chest, making him look so desirable and hot.

I can't even moan for a moment, because after that incident..I lost my voice and almost lost my thoughts, i felt paralyzed because of the drug i sniffed through my nostrils, all i did that time is scream for desperate help but it's really useless because I'm paralyzed.

"R-Right there..Shit!" His breath hitched, his thrust went faster and swift..I can't really tell if i really like this or I don't, I'm not in the mood for sex because of that incident..Perhaps I'm satisfied because he's just too, addictive.

I can hear him growl deeply, spoking "I-I'm coming!" His thrust became mercilessly..I grip the sheets as well as i can feel my sweet spot hitting repeatedly due to his rhythm, his dangling silver chain necklace makes him more attractive and hot.

Quiet sound of moans escape on my mouth, my mouth opened wide to to this satisfying pleasure I'm feeling.."I'm almost t-there" I stuttered, we both moaned in unsion when we felt our organism reaching simultaneously..He remains on thrusting and let our mixed juices flood out of my hole.

He stopped and immediately went on my kitten and lick it violently, his tongue went circular on my wet cl!t..I arched my back in pleasure, i was shaking violently when his tongue entered in me, i can feel his smirk while he's pleasuring me using his tongue.

He suddenly stopped, "You cummed again..Hm" His deep chuckes echoed, leaving chills down my spine, he grab my neck making me sit up, his lips were pressed on mine..He abruptly bit my lips making me gasped, his tongue explored every inch of my mouth, i can taste our mixed juices together.

I can tell that it taste really sweet, "We both taste good, aren't we?" He spoked through the makeout, making me slowly nod my head..His cold hands grab my ass, which makes me sit on his lap, i can feel his d!ck brushing on my wet entrance.

We make out until he was pinned against the head board, he let go of our linked lips and stare at my eyes, his breathtaking stare makes me kinda in the mood, I can't resist how fucking hot and charming he is, with just those two doey eyes on you.. You're already wet.

The moonlight hit his face, causing him to look unreal..My heart is beating so fast because of the way he stared at me, "Please fuck me" My mouth suddenly blabber out of nowhere, making my eyes widen..His smirk became more impish and teasing, he went close to my ear, whispering "You want master to fuck you? Hm" His seductive voice spoked as his breath brushed on my ear.

I lick my lips and look down, and my eyes went up to him innocently and bit my lip in nervousness.."You're tempting me so fucking hard" His hands gripped on my ass tighter, "If you lick and bit your lips while looking at me innocently like you did a while ago, I'll go fucking hard and rough on you.. Don't do that again? Understood, sweetheart?" His other hand grabbed my chin, causing me to look at him.