'This wouldn't have happened if I was stronger!' (Y/n) scolded himself and bit his lip, tears threatening to spill only for him to remember what his sensei told him. Lifting his head (Y/n) clenched his fists tightly as he wiped away his tears, his eyes set ablaze with determination. 

"Warriors don't cry! Warriors don't cry!" (Y/n) chanted again and again as he got up, bowing down to the grave as he prayed for the child's safety wherever he went. Sheathing back his sword (Y/n) ran away as he headed towards the East. 

'Right now, I have to head East. If I want to make sure that I might survive this and return to everyone I have to head where the sun hits first!' Clutching the hilt of his sensei's sword tighter, (Y/n) suddenly stopped as he remembered who the sword actually belonged to.

"Did I chip the sword?!" (Y/n) exclaimed in worry as he quickly unsheathed the sword and brought it out, examining it as he hoped that his sensei's sword was not chipped in any shape or form. Looking closely at the sword (Y/n) saw that it had a small black stain making (Y/n) soul leave his body. 

"S-Sensei... sensei's going to kill me!" (Y/n) cried as he tried to wipe off the stain that somehow appeared on the Nichirin Blade only for it to remain there taunting the desperate child. "Please, please come out, stain-san! I'll give you my soul!" (Y/n) tried to compensate the black stain only for it to continue taunting him. 

Three demons looked over at the desperate child as all three of them sweatdropped. "Honestly, I don't really wanna kill the kid. I mean, look at him! He's literally trying to convince a stain to come out of his sensei's blade. If I were to eat him I think I would catch something." The blue-haired demon shivered at the thought of ending up like the child as the second demon nodded in agreement. 

"Agreed..." The purple-haired demon agreed with him only for the third demon to hit them both on the head earning the black-haired demon cries of complain. "Are you hearing yourselves right now?! We're demons! We eat whoever, whenever!" The black-haired demon humpfed as he crossed his arms, his expression oozing with pride. 

Hearing his companions back away from him the black-haired demon opened his eyes and looked down at them only to see both of them pointing at someone behind him. Sighing, the black-haired demon closed his eyes. 

"There's someone behind me, isn't there?" The black-haired demon asked them, the purple-haired demon nodding as the blue-haired demon just stood still. "Heard you were demons, is that true?" (Y/n) asked them, his sensei's blade pulled out and ready for any attack. 

Looking over his shoulder the black-haired demon jumped in surprise as he ran over towards his companions, all three of them huddling together as they say the (H/c)-haired boy giving them bored looks. 'H-His stare! It's so intimidating!' The three demons thought in unison and began to shiver as (Y/n) walked closer towards them. 

"W-We're humans!" The purple and blue-haired demons announced, backing away from the black-haired demon as they pointed at him. "Except for him!" The two demons pointed at the black-haired demon making him look back at the two traitors. 

"You little shits... once we all go to hell I'll make sure to be the one torturing you." The black-haired demon threatened them making the two gulp. (Y/n) watched this scene awkwardly as he saw what Gorou called a 'Double Snitch Attack'.

"Yeah... I don't know why you'll try to claim yourselves human when I can clearly see your abnormally long arms and wings." (Y/n) pointed out, said arms and wings flinching once they were called out. "Hey! Don't make fun of my arms!" The purple-haired demon barked back making the blue-haired demon try to shut him up. 

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that-" (Y/n) tried to apologize only to see the black-haired demon rip off the arms of the purple-haired demon. "There, I took care of the problem!" The black-haired demon exclaimed proudly making the armless demon look at him in shock.