━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 1━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ A devil who never learned how to love should stay that way, for not even the gods can help the victim.

Blood bathed the walls as the horned demon devoured yet another victim. It's please to stop the torture falling on deaf ears as the horned demon ripped off its head, killing the human instantly. 

"Ah! What a paradise this is!" The horned demon exclaimed with glee, its blood-red eyes shining under the moonlight as the horned demon glared at his dead prey one last time before walking away and down the mountain towards the village.

Up above, where the gods dwell, they stared down at the scene in disgust. 

"Tch. Another demon has killed our people. This has been going on for more than a hundred years!" A goddess with long, pink hair protested in anger as she covered her red lips with the sleeve of her sakura decorated kimono. 

Another god that was laid down as they watched the scene sighed. "What exactly do you wish for us to do? None of us can go down there and kill them off, nor send something coming from us down to earth." The god with dark blue hair countered making the sakura goddess tsked. 

"Why are you always against my ideas?! Last time I checked, there wasn't a time where you even contributed!" The sakura goddess protested, irking the dark blue-haired god. "Come here and say it I dare-"