𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞: 𝐆𝐨𝐝'𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩

┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊

┊ ⊹ ˚✩ . ˚

✯⋆

☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎

God's Breathing: First Form - Falling Grace

The user swings their weapon at their respective targets, spikes coming out of the ground and piercing the target quickly killing it. However, if that does not kill the target then the poison that comes with it surely will.

The user is able to control the size of the spikes, the width, and the amount of poison that comes with it.

This attack has three stages: The first stage is where it can hit the target, though it does not come with poison. 

The second stage is where it comes with the poison. 

The last stage- the third stage- is where instead of the spikes coming out of the ground, it instead comes out of thin air, quickly targeting the victim, following it around if need to.

☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎

God's Breathing: Second Form - Trapped Lamp

The user pierces their weapon inside the ground as vein-like things come out of the weapon, spreading quickly from inside the ground and heading towards their target. Once close enough to said target, the vein-like things will come out of the ground and wrap itself around said target, squeezing it to death.

Since the God's decided to create this Breathing Form in order to kill off demons, of course, all of these things will be able to kill them off, all that the user needs is a Nichirin Blade.

There are three stages: The first stage is where the vein-like things will come out of the ground, wrapping itself around its victim as the victim is quickly squeezed to death.

The second stage is this; instead of putting your weapon inside the ground, instead, you hold it as you normally do as the vein-like things will come out of your sword naturally. So once you try to swing your weapon at your opponent, the vein-like things will do their job.

The third stage is this; you can hold your sword naturally with you, though instead, the third form is used to shield yourself from an attack. Since the vein-like things are incredibly hard to break, then they could also serve as a good shield. All that you have to do is command it, and it will shield yourself or other people.