十五

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 15 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ Shared mission

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

Morning soon came as the sun rose from above the small and tall mountains, casting its beautiful rays down onto the wakening town. Wiping away his sweat (Y/n) looked down at the disappearing demoness which he previously killed that was trying to go inside the town only for (Y/n) to see her from above the building that he resided in and quickly disposed of the demoness.

To his surprise, after Doma disappeared from the town three demons in total came out of nowhere, hungry and ready to tear human flesh. The demons seemed to have been waiting for Doma to leave for them to enter the wealthy town, something that (Y/n) never heard of. 

'Perhaps Sensei might have something to say about this strange behavior? Doma seemed to be rather powerful, so maybe the other demons were afraid of him for that and decided not to interfere in his territory... probably.' Taking a deep sigh (Y/n) sheathed back his sword as the demoness was now fully gone.

"May your soul find rest." (Y/n) whispered, bowing down as the last wisps of the demoness went away. Straightening his body (Y/n) turned around and walked away from the village, walking down the lonely road wishing to leave the village as soon as possible. 

'No other girls have gone missing yesterday and early today, and I've planted a few wisteria trees around the village to be able to provide some protection, so I suppose my job here is done.' Bowing down in respect to a passing Monk (Y/n) continued walking. 'Even though I wasn't able to kill that demon, Doma, I was able to kill all the other demons nearby. Right now, I should wait for my next mission-'

"Caw Caw! Katsuo (Y/n)!" Looking up towards where his familiar crow was (Y/n) smiled warmly up at it. "Sho! There you are! I was wondering where you flew off to." (Y/n) chuckled, lifting his hand to allow Sho to land on his hand. 

"Caw! Mission! Mission!" Sho informed him making (Y/n) groan. "Go ahead, Sho." (Y/n) allowed him, already dreading having to go and walk some more. 'I didn't sleep at all yesterday...' (Y/n) sighed, the evidence being the dark circles under his eyes.