━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Chapter 9 ━☂

❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ ❝ Expectations, expectations.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚⋆。˚ ⋆

┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆

┊ ┊ ★⋆

┊ ◦

★⋆ ┊ . ˚

˚

Ripping off the dead kid's arm, the winged demon devoured the arm whole as he left out the head which showed a mortified expression, pure fear forever imprinted on their wide black eyes. 

"Ugh, I guess being sent food every year or so makes up for being stuck here..." The winged demon whispered, getting up and walking away from the dead child as he went to look for some more food. "Why, aren't you rude." Hearing someone from above say that the winged demon quickly looked up only for the sword to already have cut his head. 

Landing back down on the ground gracefully (Y/n) looked over at the shocked winged demon's head. "How... how did you?" The winged demon asked, unfortunately, those were his last words as he turned into dust, flying away with the wind as his backstory will forever be his own to remember. 

Sheathing back his sword (Y/n) put his hands in a praying motion as he chanted a prayer to wish him luck in death. Looking over at the disembodied head, (Y/n) flinched as the kid's eyes were still wide opened. 

"I don't think I will ever get used to such sights..." (Y/n) mumbled as he walked over towards the head and kneeled, closing the victim's eyes. Getting up (Y/n) unsheathed his sword and pointed it towards the ground. "God's Breathing: Second Form- Trapped Lamb: Second Stage." Once chanted, five vein-like things came out of his sword and went towards the ground, quickly digging up the dirt until it was six feet deep. 

Walking over towards the severed head (Y/n) gently picked it up and cradled it on his arm trying not to mind the little blood droplets staining his white haori. Jumping down below (Y/n) put down the severed head and looked back up, jumping up and landing on the ground. 

Pointing his sword towards the dug-up dirt the vein-like things quickly went over towards the dirt and put it back inside the hole, effectively burying the kid's severed head. Kneeling next to the grave (Y/n) put his head on the ground as he whispered a string of apologies for being late.