Chapter 2

Chapter 2:Gulf

Author's Point Of View

The G&T student's classroom are different from others.

They have all they need that regular students doesn't have.After all,they have the privilege as they have the titles of being the campus' geniuses.

But they still have to attend their own classroom.
Gun,Gulf and Mix are on Section A. One of the highest number of smart students.
Earth,fluke and the others are all on Section B.

Sometimes when the class of G&T program starts,Boun and Top skips.Of course Gulf doesn't mind,as long as they don't make him teach them  when the exam starts.

Ah yes,
The exam.

This Exam is between the freshmans,to see which section they belong and if they belong in the G&T program.

Gulf huffed as he crossed his long petite legs making gun giggle.He went closer to gulf before cuddling with the stressed male.

"Alright, what's making my bestfriend stress?"he giggled before dropping his head on gulf's lap.The boy huffed as he looked at mix whose sleeping on earth's lap.

Gulf rolled his eyes before looking down at gun whose waiting for his answer.

He sighed before looking away,"a certain male..caught my eye..

He was looking at me as if im the only person exist in his world.. now it's making me feel giddy and all."gulf whispered making gun's eyes widened.

"Hey gulf.. Don't tell me you-"before he could even continue his talk,Mr. Jay came in.

Jay Wattayut is the G&T's official advisor.

They were instructed that before going to their own perspective classes,they must attend The program first.

"Alright class,sit down first and settle in."Mr. Jay said as the students did what he said.

Gulf,looked over to gun whose smiling from ear to ear.He scoffed before opening his notes.

-Mew and Off-

Mew and off luckily passed the exam of section A,meaning they were only 3 steps behind the G&T students.

Since they were children,both of are already good at mathematics,they often compete with each other alot.They still do. That's why they were both happy when they transferred here.But you gotta repeat a grade when you transfer here,the learning system of the school is different from the outside world.But since both of them are quite a genius,they were advanced to the next grade!

When the teacher comes in,they were all shower with praise and encouragement.But next door..where lowest section rooms,Section E,they could hear the teacher shouting some incoherent words that they assume were all degrades.

Off and Mew looked at each other,"Wow..the system in this school is shitty as fuck."Off whispered as mew fake chuckled,"Tell me about it."

They were silenced when by their teacher.

After a 40 minutes of learning about the school,the door opened resulting gun,mix and gulf.

Their Necktie and badge were out proudly,showing that they are one of the G&T students.

Mew and Off silently did their fist bump.

"Damn the world is so small,who knew these babes will be our classmates?"off said smirking making mew smirk aswell."Damn..It is what it is dude."mew replied as the three took their sits.