Chapter 1

Chapter 1:The Shorty Whom Off Likes

Mew's POV

Hi,my name is Mew and im about to show you my crazy experience being a student in THINHS.

First things first,let me get settled on my dorm with my dumb bestfriend,off jumpol.

I hate his gay ass to death and feelings are mutual:)

Im here because my parents think this university is suitable for business so they enrolled a certain bad boy like me.

Tsk,what a pain.

Suddenly,this lil bitch shouted right in my ears making me Yelp.

"AHH!"off shouted while jumping on my bed,this crazy shit..

"MEW! MEW I JUST FOUND A SUPER CUTIE TODAY!BUT HE IGNORED ME!"he said while groaning.I chuckled at him before picking up my phone,i looked at him before looking at the door,
"Tell me more once we hit the gym."i said as he laughed before complaining.

"Seriously mew, you're already a damn muscular shit,are you planning on turning to be a macho?"He sighed as i shook my head.

"Let's go before the morning assembly starts."

Author's Point Of View

"Man I'm telling you,that guy i saw was the cutest thing I've ever seen today!"off blabbered while lifting up a dumbbell.

Mew chuckled as he continued doing his pushups.

"He ignored me though,i was confused..His Necktie was different from his friend,is he a student council or something?"he said and groaned.He stopped making mew stop aswell.

Mew looked around to see girls looking at their way,he smirked before dragging off out the school gym.

"Let's go, it's already 7:18, Morning assembly starts at 8:00."he explains as they both rushed to their dorm.

(Time skip)

"All Students must come to the School's Auditorium.No one should skip or you will be dealing a punishment on the first day of school."
The anouncer said as the students ran towards the auditorium including Mew and Off.

No one likes to have a punishment on the first day!

When they arrived,they saw 8 students standing on the stage,each and one of them has a golden necktie that has a G&T logo on it.

The junior students were confused but didn't say anything while the senior students just didn't talk at all.

When mew and off got in,off suddenly shake mew's body making the boy hiss.Off pointed at the shortest amongst the 8 of them while squealing silently.

"That's him! Mew it's him! The shorty i told you before!!"he said, happiness can be heard in in his voice as mew smiled at him teasingly.
Their neighbor,Mild turned to them before speaking,getting both of the boy's attention.

"Hello!My name is mild! This pig beside me is boat! We're from Section C year 2!"Mild said as boat wave to them.

The two boys smiled at them as off pointed at the shorty in the stage,

"Who is he?"off whispered as mild and boat looked at each other,

Mild gulped before hesitating to speak.

"T-that... He's name is Gun Atthapan..He's one of the students who got into the G&T program..He is well known for his intelligence in violin!"boat whispered back as off and mew stared at them in silence."How interesting.."mew breathed out as he adjust his necktie around his neck.

Boat handed mew a profile of the 9 G&T students as they shushed each other so no one could tell that they were talking about the G&T students.

"Read that later! I'll explain shits to you!"mild giggled at what boat said as the other two nodded their heads.

Boat pointed at the first handsome boy on the line,"That one is Earth Pirapat.He is well known for his intelligence in historical subject!"boat said as he continued while the other students kept coming inside.

"The one beside gun is Mix Suhaphap.No one knows what's he's good in but he is earth's boyfriend.

The other one is Tay Tawan,everybody loves him because he's the only approachable among all of them!

Beside him is Fluke Natouch,He's good at cooking!

Beside him is Boun Napat! He is very well known for his passion in swimming!

The other one is Win Metawin,He's good at sports and he's stubborn as fuck!

And that one is Top Jirakit..Well.. I don't really know his background since he's knew to the program.

And the last one-"

Suddenly,boat was interrupted by a loud creaking of the door.

"Oh shit.. That's Gulf.."mild whispered as boat gulped.

Mew looked at gulf whose entering with his arms crossed.The pretty boy looked at their direction before rolling his eyes.

Mild muttered a small "asshole." Before looking in front where the G&T student are standing.

Off was already looking infront but mew..

His eyes was not leaving gulf.

The petite boy went up the stage, lining up with the others as the director finally spoke.

Mew went closer to mild Before asking,

"Hey man,who's that pretty boy?"he asked as his eyes were not really leaving gulf.

Mild sighed before looking at mew,

"That's Gulf Kanawut.The smartest student in the whole campus.He's also the head student of the G&T program!"mild whispered as the watched gulf stepping up to make a speech.

As he speaks,mew watches how he tuck his extra hair behind his ear making almost half of the male students faint.

He indeed is a pretty boy.

The speech ended with a "Those students who will not obey the rules,shall have a punishment."
It made mew smirked aswell as off.

Both guys knew this'll be an interesting school year.

Welcome to my story.
Please Don't forget to vote and comment for some errors i made🤩