[Extra] After Party

Start from the beginning

"Okay?" Tobio said. Daichi smiled.

"Okay! Lets go!" Daichi said as he quickly stood up and went to Tobio and grabbed his wrist and dragged him away from the table.
He was so quick that Tobio didn't even know what was happening.

After Daichi left with Tobio, Makki then turned to Hinata who was also very confused.

"So.." Makki said.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU DRAGGING ME!" Tobio said as Daichi was still dragging him somewhere.

"Just-" Daichi said then let go of Tobio and turned to face him. Tobio looked at him confused.

"What?" Tobio asked. Daichi then crossed his arms and that made Tobio a little nervous.

"I know you like Tobio~" Makki then said. Hinata got even more flustered.

"WHAT! NO I DON'T! WHA-WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?" Tobio shouted at Daichi with a very red face.

"Come on! It's so obvious." Makki said. The others at the table agreed. Hinata got even more red.

"Am I b-being.. that obvious?" Hinata asked.

"Well to us, yes, but to dear Tobio, probably not since he's dense." Makki said as he crossed his arms.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M DENSE!?" Kageyama shouted again.

"Jeez can you calm down." Daichi said as he started caressing his ears.
"And, yeah, you're stupidly dense." He said.

"I am not!" Tobio said.

"Yeah keep lying to yourself buddy." Daichi said. Tobio got more annoyed.

"You don't think it's weird?" Hinata said. Makki looked at him confused.
"I mean.. I'm 16.. and he's 13.." He said. Makki smiled, reassuring him.

"I know you won't do anything to him." Makki said. Hinata looked up to Makki.
"I know you'll wait until he's 18." Makki said. Hinata smiled.

"Y-yeah.. I wouldn't want to do anything now.. I could wait for 5 years for him." Hinata said. Yachi smiled.

"Awe! That's so cute!" Yachi said with her cheery tone. Kiyoko smiled at her fiancé. Hinata shyly chuckled.

"HOLY SHIT I DO LIKE HIM!" Tobio said as he realized. Daichi sighed at the dumb boy.

"Congratulations, you're the last person to find out." Daichi said sarcastically and started clapping his hands loudly on purpose. Tobio looked at Daichi with a annoyed face.

"But. I'M LIKE 13 AND HE'S, I DON'T KNOW? OLDER?" Tobio said as he panicked and started thinking if his feelings are wrong.

"Calm down. I'm sure Hinata is willing to wait for you to become 18." Daichi said, trying to reassure Tobio.

"BUT I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! HE CAN WAIT, I'M IMPATIENT!" Tobio said. Daichi sighed.

"I'm sure 5 years will go by quick." Daichi said.
"I mean you could still confess and he would accept and you guys could have a happy relationship without french kissing or whatever." Daichi said.