JTB chappie 2. -Just the Beginning-

Hey everyone this is JTB chappie #2 (Just the Beginning)

I knew this guy i did from somewhere but i couldn't put a name to him. He was still hugging me i felt these little tingles when he hugged me i fit perfectly into his toned body. Then i suddenly realized Saphy what the heck are you doing? Have i gone nuts i dont even know this guys name. I pulled away from the hug though it pained me to let go.

He had a pained expression on his face when i pulled away. "Excuse me whats your name?" I asked him seriously confused. "My name is Ashen" he said with a giant smile plastered on his face. He finally noticed Katie just standing there staring at him i bet she was staring at his beautiful blue eyes and his shaggy dirty blonde hair.

Katie finally spoke "Do you know him Saphy?' "Saphy what a beautiful name"  he said staring at me.Ok i was starting to get really creeped out by this guy "No i don't uhm excuse us please Ashen but we better get home or my dad might yell at me". "Ok but i will see you tomorrow at school?" "I guess if you go to Mayfield High" i said hopeful he did. "Oh i do so i'll see you tomorrow then Saphy" "I guess uhm goodbye". He turned and ran awayfast and when i say fast i don't mean faster then the fastest kid in your class i mean he ran like the wind. 

After Katie and I got home we ran straight to my room so my dad couldn't ask what took me so long. After we knew we were safe in the room with out anyone hearing what we had to say we slammed the door shut and locked it. "That boy could only be explained in 1 word SEXY" Katie practically  screamed "Yeah but why the hell did he run up to me and hug me". "He probably wanted some loving" she winked at me. "Shut up haha he was kinda cute though" "KINDA??!!!" she laughed at me i loved that girl.

The next day at school i didn't expect to see that boy again i thought maybe he was messing with my mind about the whole 'i go to Mayfield' thing. But no to my surprise i saw him in fact he was right next to me staring at me lovingly? Nah that couldn't be but still a girl can dream can't she? "Hey i see you" he said "I see you too ha so why haven't i seen you at this school before?" i asked "O i just transferred here yesterday" " Oh where from" i asked.

"The school around the corner when you said you came here i transferred immediately" he said with one big sincere smile. "Oh really..." i said kinda creeped out I wondered why he wasnt with some other girl a hotter one i mean my friend Katie says i look good and i know that i am slim and have decent clothes but im nothing compared to those girls you see in the school and envy.

"Well i better be going i have science next"  "oh so do i ill walk you there" he said although i was positiive his schedule said he had home ec. next and i know what your thinking i didn't check his schedule it was on the top of his books he was carrying and i just happened to pass a glance at it. Either way after we got to the classroom he hugged me out of no where and then started sniffing my hair.

I had no idea what he was doing but i loved the way i felt when he touched me so i let him keep hugging me. It felt like i was floating on clouds and the stars were giving me great big hugs. " I uh better get to class" i noticed we were already in the classroom and everyone was staring at us watching us hug  i could  feel my face start to blush wildly. I pushed him away and sat in my seat i saw that sad puppy dog face he made when i pushed him away the first time he hugged me.

"Well Ms. Saphire nice of you to join our class care to say good bye to your boyfriend?" said Mrs.Johnson . "Oh hes not he is uhhh uhmm ......" Ashen looked at Mrs.Johnson like she was a butcher and he was a veagan a death glare passing from his eyes to hers. He rushed over to her with lightning speed putting his arm against the chalk board cornering her he whispered something in her ear she looked like she was going to die of a heat attack at any second.

He sat down next to me and smiled "You ok?" he asked sounding genuinly concerned " Ye.... yeh i......im fine."

Everything was quiet in the room ...........

Hi tell me if you hated tell  me what was wrong tell me if it was 'O.K' thanks :) <3 you