Ch - 16 .

Over the last 7 months Goku and Krillin had worked themselves to death.

Goku : Grandpa, Grandpaaa!!!

Master Roshi : Hm ? What's up ?

Goku : Come with me for a minute!!!

Goku and Krillin drags Master Roshi near the humongous boulder which Goku could not pushed months prior.

Goku : Watch this!
         Goku gets near it and placed his little finger on the boulder and pushes it with no effort making Master Roshi speechless.

Krillin : I'm next. But I can't pushed it with my little finger like Goku .
         Krillin puts both his hand and starts pushing it.

Master Roshi snaps back from his shock when Goku and Krillin asks him to start teaching them Martial arts but Master Roshi tells the boys that the whole secret behind the turtle hermit martial arts was the routine they have been doing for the past months . He tells them to continue the routine but to use even heavier Turtle Shells that were 100 Kg since they were so strong.

The final month passed so quickly and it was time for the Tenkaichi Budoukai to begin.

The two then take off their turtle shells and when they jumped they realized they were 50 Feet in the air and were shocked by their own feat.

The two then started sparring and when they were going to punch each other. Master Roshi came between them and stops both of their fist with his hands.

Roshi : Hey now ! You should save it for the Tournament.

After that Launch gives the two boys a suit each and then she gives Goku a bag.

Launch : Here, Goku! Wear this when you fight, okay ? I made it myself.

Goku : Thanks, Launch!

Krillin & Master Roshi : It's not fair !!!Why does Goku only get it ?

Goku : Launch, wanna come with us!

Launch : I-I do want it but I have to look after the house.

Goku : Can't we just keep it inside the capsules and bring it with us.

Krillin : Great thinking, Goku!

Master Roshi : I think it's a good idea to come along with us.

Launch : I-if you insist. Wait for a minute to dress up and bring some bandages.

Krillin : Bandages ? For what ?

Launch : Goku's gonna need it if he gets injure.

Krillin : Only GOKUU!!! What about me ? He won't even get hurt ANYWAY!!!

Goku : Yeah! I won't get hurt!

Launch : Aren't you the one who came home with a cut on the face doing training.

Launch : So what will happen if you actually fight?

Krillin : Is it just me or Launch seems like a Mother to Goku ?
            Krillin whispers to Master Roshi.

Master Roshi : Now that you mention it, it seems that way but I think that's good.

Krillin : How is it good ?

Master Roshi : Because he has never felt Motherly love before this ...................... because Gohan found him abandoned in the forest when he was just a baby.

Krillin : *sobs* That's so sad!!!

Soon after, Master Roshi, Krillin, Goku and Launch leave for the airport. When they arrive at their destination, Master Roshi and the others head to the coliseum in order to sign in for the tournament.