Ch - 7 . Meeting Bulma

" He's really  alive ! Why aren't you dead . I just shot you ! "  Bulma said with a confused face .

        " Don't be stupid . I'd never die that easy . Besides I have things to do ." said Goku .

       " If that's all , then why did you shoot at me !? " Goku said threateningly at Bulma as he slowly approaches her .

      " Timeout! Timeout! I thought you were a monster . That's why ." Bulma said hurriedly .

      " Which parts of me looks like a monster ? Goku said as he continue to walk towards her with releasing his aura .

        "  You don't certainly look like a monster but the giant fish does . So I shooted aa a self defence . " said Bulma as she falls to her knees and started shaking like a leaf .

       " Now , now . I don't mean no harm ." Goku said after switching to a smile , cancelling his aura and reach out his hand .

Just then the silhouette of  Selena appeared and was flying above Bulma .

      " What the....! What are you doing ! She will see you ." Goku said to Selena in a panic using telepathy .

      " Don't worry . No one can see me " Selena said in a relaxed manner .

      " You are quite rude to girls , aren't you . And to the one who you are going to make her fall in love , no less . " Selena said to Goku .

      " What ! What do you mean by that ?" Goku asked Selena .

      " I meant what I said and you need to do it if you want to visit the other  universes in the multiverse . Because when you do that you will be given [world fragment] . And I think you know the rest .

Goku was going to say something but he was snapped out of it when Bulma grab his hand and got up .

      " So , what's a city girl doing here ? " Goku asked Bulma .

    " Say , is there someone who knows things about here . I need to look for something ." Bulma said after recovering very fast from being afraid . It was as if it was another person .

      " Hey , you do know this is Mount Paozu , right ? An inhabitated place . " Goku said to Bulma .

     " Yeah , I know . But you are here so that means that there are other people here ." Bulma said to Goku .

      " No , there isn't . Only me . Okak , then , You should come with me to my house . I will help you after we eat this fish ." Goku said to Bulma while pointing at the fish .

      " O-okay . What ! That means you are living alone in this place ! " Bulma said to Goku with a surprised face after realising it .

      " Come on . Follow me . " Goku said to Bulma and then walk forward , carrying the fish .

Bulma tried to say something but didn't and follow Goku . On the way , they introduced themselves and after some time , they reach Goku's house .

Goku then opened the house's door and invited Bulma in . When Bulma enters , she was checking the place out and something caught her eyes .

      " There is it ! The Four Star Dragon Ball !" Bulma shouted and then push Goku away and picked up the ball from the shelf .

     " Hey , don't you know it's rude to touch someone's property without permission " Goku said as he grab the the ball back .

     " I am sorry but it is the thing I was looking for . So , I was excited ." Bulma said to Goku .

     " Then , why do need them for " said Goku .