Ch - 15.

Goku : I should use [Flight] since there is no one watching.
            Goku then flew off to the island where he said to meet up. When he arrives at the Island he saw pearl and a big guy with her already waiting.

Pearl : Oh! there you are, Goku. WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU IN SUCH SHAPE?!!!
           Pearl was about to greet Goku but was shocked when she saw Goku's appearance.

Goku : This? Heheh..... It's nothing but from sparring match with a friend.
        Goku laughs and then replied to her.

??? : Are you saying the truth because you look like you just returned from a battle.

Goku : Don't worry about it. It's just how we play. Umm.... Sorry for asking this now but who are you?

Pearl : I forgot to introduced you guys.

Pearl : Goku,this is my father and Father, he is Goku, the one who saved me.

??? : Thank you so much for saving her. My name is King Delmore the XI, kings of Merman and Mermaids.

Goku : Nice to meet you, Sir .
           Goku said extending his hand for a handshake and Delmore receives it happily.

          " Tell me what you are planning calling out my daughter out here. Your appearance as a kid won't fool me." Delmore threatens Goku with [Telepathy] and tightens his hand.

          " I am not plotting anything. The reason for calling her out was because she said she was bored in the castle. So, I asked her for a picnic. That's all." Goku replied and also tightens his hands in response.

          " I am still keeping my eyes on you." Delmore says to Goku .

          " Wanna settle this after dinner with a fight." Goku suggested to Delmore.

         " You are an interesting fellow, challenging me to a fight. I will not hold back and I might end up killing you" Delmore says while smiling.

      " Try me." Goku says to Delmore.

Pearl : Goku ? Father ? Aren't you finish with your handshake ?
          Pearl said to both of them because there was an ackward silence between them and was staring each other.

Goku : Oh! Sorry. I got carried ahead.

Goku : Do you guys eat shark or should I cook other foods for you?

Delmore & Pearl : SHARK ??!!!

Goku : I am guessing you don't eat it. Well, I have a surprise for you.

Goku starts cooking the six sharks and he took something out from out of nowhere and also starts to cook them.

The three of them starts to eat after Goku finished cooking and Goku ate the sharks and he served the two with a blue coloured meat. The two were hesitant to eat it at first but they enjoyed it after taking it.

They were surprised at the sight of Goku eating all the six sharks by himself.

Pearl : Goku, what is this called ? I have never eaten something delicious like this.

Goku : I don't know it's name but it's grows in The Abyss.

Pearl : Huh ? The Abyss ?

Goku : Uhh! It's from The Abyss's ............
Garden. Yeah! The Abyss Garden. Forgot about it. Heh heh.

Goku : *burps* Man nothing beats the feeling of a full stomach.

Goku : ...... You ready ?

Delmore : I was waiting for you .