Ch - 10 . Arriving at Diablo Desert

The three are passing through a river with Bulma telling their next destination.
Oolong tried to escape by turning into a fish when he heard Fire Mountain . Goku catch him before he had a chance to  escape .

     " Try to run away and I'll will slice you up and eat you !" Goku said with a serious face .

     " I'm sorry . I won't try again " Oolong then apologizes to Goku .

After some time , Bulma gave PP candy to Oolong , saying it is good for him . The boat then runs out of gas . Goku then pushes the boat to the shore with sitting on the Flying Nimbus.

Once they get on the shore , Bulma realizes that she had lost her capsule cases because she must have dropped in the river . Amidst Bulma's desperation , Oolong makes a run for it . Bulma then call him back using the effects of PP candy , Oolong comes back begging her to stop saying 'piggy'.

" Oolong ! Transform into something which can fly and ..... Bulma , you should use [ flight ] as a part of training ." Goku said to both of them after Oolong return . And whenever Bulma have some trouble flying , Goku helps her by supporting her .

The three of them had reach Diablo Desert when Bulma feinted while flying due to using [flight] as her stamina was largely depleted . Goku catch the falling Bulma and let her sleep in shade under a rock .

       " Looks like she is not strong enough to fly for more than 10 minutes . But she's good considering she started training 4 days ago ." Goku said with a smile .

Goku and Oolong also decided to take some rest and wait for bulma to wake up .

When they were resting , they saw someone fly on a jet squirrel towards them .

     " I am Yamcha , the hyena who has made this desert his stronghold ." The man introduced himself after coming down from the jet squirrel .

     " And I am Puar !" The small cat - like person also introduced himself .

Yamcha and Puar demanded Goku and Oolong to hand over them their money and capsules .

Oolong refuse to give them any and then Puar point out that he was bullied by Oolong in Southern Transformation Academy and also Oolong was expelled because of stealing teacher's panties .

When Oolong didn't agree to give them anything , he got angry and rushes to attack Oolong . Goku block Yamcha's incoming punch and then with a backhand punch , he sends Yamcha flying against a series of rock columns burying him under a rubble .

      " Wow ! You really are strong for someone so small ." Oolong said expressing his surprise .

     " Yaaawn !You guys are too noisy ! Can't even let me sleep in peace ." Bulma said when wakes up from her nap .

     " You are awake . Let's get out of here ." Goku said to Bulma , carrying her on his shoulder and running from there with Oolong following .

      " Wait ! Goku ! You can't just do that out of nowhere . Put me down ! " Bulma screams and then hit Goku's back multiple times with Goku ignoring it .

With night approaching , Oolong was forced to expose his House Wagon in his 'M' capsule .

Selena then appeared before Goku and give him a mission - Prevent Yamcha from peeping at Bulma and guard Bulma from Oolong  . Reward - 5 WF (world fragment) .

Bulma then enter the bathroom to have her shower .

     " Bulma ! I will be outside . Okay ? " Goku said to Bulma .

     " Huh ! Why ? What happened ? " Bulma said to Goku .

     " Nothing ! Just wanted a walk ." Goku said to Bulma going outside the House Wagon to look out for the said intruder .