Peace out!

I was obediently walking into the police station and into the interrogation. However once I was in there Eraserhead and the detective still were not here. It was a police officer with a cat head who brought me in. He also told me that both of them would be joining me soon.

Soon was however too late. Once I was lone, I made sure to take out the lock pick needle I had in build into my costume around the edge of my sleeves. My past self was thinking of such things and so it was an easy task to get out of the quirk suppression cuffs they gave me.

Once I was out of them, I quickly went to the door and listened for a while. It didn't sounded as if there was a police officer standing guard. Knowing that I went out of the room and into the next room that was close to me. Thankfully it was empty.

Me: *Sigh* This really hurts!

My back was killing me. The pain was really something else. After making sure that I was alone in the room, I went to desk and moved it towards the door making sure that they couldn't open the door that easy.

Me: Done!

There was only one escape route that was safe and it was the window. Knowing that I went towards it and opened it and just jumped out without thinking twice. This was how I escaped a police station.

Me: This was way too easy.

After I did that I texted Kacchan that I was on my way and vanished into the darkness of the night.

Aizawa's POV:

Me: *Sigh*

Tsukauchi: What's with you?

Me: That kid made me search for him.

Tsukauchi: Sounds like you know him.

Me: No.

Tsukauchi: Hm?

Me: He texted me.

Tsukauchi: Wait. You mean to tell me you got Castiel's number?

Me: Castiel?

Tsukauchi: Yes. That's the vigilante name. Until now we didn't even know if it is a male or a female not even their age.

Me: It's a boy around 13 year old as far as I could tell.

Tsukauchi: How did he even get your number?

Me: He managed to confuse someone else's number with mine.

Tsukauchi: Hahahah that's something that only could happen to you.

Me: *Sigh*

Tsukauchi: Should we go back to the interrogation room. I am sure Castiel is already waiting for us.

Me: Yeah. Recovery Girl will be coming in later to check his wounds.

Tsukauchi: Fine by me.

As we began walking back to the interrogation room Tamakawa ran towards us. It was a guy with a cat head. He looked freaked out.

Tsukauchi: Sansa what's up?

Tamakawa: Castiel escaped!

Tsukauchi: WHAT? How did he even managed to get out of a police station filled with officers? Someone must have seen him.

Tamakawa: No one did, Sir.

Me: Check the security cameras.

Tsukauchi: Good idea.

We began heading to his office only to find out that we couldn't open the door.

Me: Looks like this is how he escaped.

Tsukauchi: *Sigh* Sansa get us some coffee.

Me: Make it 2 for me.

It took us a while to break open the door and get in. Once we were inside we found an open window and nothing was missing at all. Upon looking through the security camera we both were left speechless.

The kid just managed to get rid of the cuffs and walked out of the room as if nothing was wrong. Not only that but he went into a detectives office and just blocked the door with a desk and yeeted himself out of the window.

Tsukauchi: Who the heck is this kid?

Me: Just a goddamn vigilante. Can you make a copy of the security footage?

Tsukauchi: Yes but why?

Me: I am getting Nezu on his case.

Tsukauchi: Nezu?!

Me: Yes. You saw him. Tricking him into getting in a trap or arresting him won't be easy.

Tsukauchi: How was he even able to move with all the injuries he has?

Me: I would like to know that too.

Tsukauchi: *Sigh* Now I get why you are sighing soo much.

Time skip brought to you by Izuku getting patched up at 3 a.m. by Bakugo and hissing at him for disinfecting the wounds.

It was already morning of the next day and I was on my way to Nezu's office. Last night I spend the entire night searching for the kid until it was already morning. I knew by looking at the footage that he was a lot cleverer then most other vigilantes out there. Needless to say that I was sure that Nezu would love to have a little challenge as well. Not only that but I also still had my hands full with the other problem child Izuku Midoriya.

*Knock**Knock**Knock*

Nezu: Come in.

I went inside and didn't even greeted the rat. Instead I only placed the Usb drive on his table.

Me: Watch it.

Nezu: Ohh what might this be?

Me: Tsukauchi has a new case. He is after a vigilante named Castiel.

Nezu: Castiel.

I watched his expression as his eyes began sparkling and he began smiling from ear to ear.

Nezu: How very intriguing.

Me: As you can see the kid managed to escape with 3rd degree burns all over his back.

Nezu: What do you know about him?

Me: Personally?

Nezu: I'll take everything you have.

Me: A boy around 13 years old, quirkless and I have his personal number.

Nezu: Did you try tracking it?

Me: Tsukauchi did that already but it's no use.

Nezu: How very intriguing. A quirkless kid making you so much trouble.

Me: It's not my case. I have another problem child to take care of.

Nezu: Another?

Me: *Sigh* You made us go to various school and there is this kid that has really potential. I want to get him into UA.

Nezu: Is he not interested?

Me: I don't know yet.

Nezu: Didn't you ask them?

Me: He ran away and managed to escape me and Zashi.

Nezu: Oh I already heard about that story. Very impressive skills indeed.

Me: Yes. He is agile, fast and has good reflexes as well as a quick thinker.

Nezu: Good luck recruiting him and if you meet him again please tell him, I would like to meet with him.

Me: *Sigh*

Just like that I went out of his room. However I had the feeling that he knew something that I didn't and that he wasn't telling me on purpose.

Ohh how I hated the Rat Satan of UA.