"I'm coming down soon, okay?" said Paul, already walking to the door and getting his coat, shoes and car keys.

He quickly drove down the roads, almost reaching speed limits as he tried to suppress the anxiety rising in him.

What was John feeling that moment?

He arrived quickly to Mendips.

The door was opened by a teary eyed Mimi, who quickly made him enter the house.

"He's here in the living room" she simply said, and Paul nodded, taking off his coat and walking close to the sofa, where an auburn head was peeking from behind.

"John love. Hey, hey, hey, calm down, sweety. I'm here" he softly reassured.

He noticed John's quick breath, how he was trembling and how he looked like a lost puppy.

Paul kneeled next to him, grabbing one of his hands slowly to not spook him, and posing it on his chest.

John, upon hearing the steady heartbeat under his hand, quickly seemed to relax.

He scooted closer, "Paul, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...it's just..." he was stuttering, face growing incredibly red.

He looked down, his soft hair falling over his face to cover his eyes. Paul's eyes followed and his face also grew red at the sight.

John had gotten an erection.

"John, I..."
"I was thinking about you and I got hard...No, don't worry, I'm not that clueless, I know what it means, I know what sex is" his face was incredibly red, even his ear were red, and he was trying to not burn in shame.

"I know how to wank, it's...it's just I...I didn't think I would get a stiffy about you, that's all..." he said the last part rapidly, in one breath.

"Did Mimi...?"

"No! Well, I think she had seen it...and I think she knows I was thinking about you..." his face had now got another shade of red.

Mimi giggled slightly in the background, "Oh, love. I don't care, really. You're both big boys, you can do whatever you want together, as long as it's all consensual"

She then smirked, "Now that I'm thinking about it...I really have to go see how my sister is doing, y'know she broke a leg and needs some help around, so... Paul you're welcomed to sleep here...I'm sure you'd know how to take care of my boy..." with a wink, she was gone, leaving the two men very bewildered.

After some awkward silence, John decided to break it.

"So, um, would you help me out with this? Or...?"

"Yeah! Erm, if you want obviously..." Paul had never felt so awkward in his whole life.

On one hand, he really wanted to make love to John, making him feel loved and cared.
But he wouldn't act if John didn't want to do anything yet.

"I'd love to...if you want obviously..."

They looked at each other and grinned.

Paul then scooped John into his arms and the two walked upstairs, snogging passionately.

Clothes were everywhere, and the small room was filled with harsh breaths and little moans of neediness.

Paul looked down at John, how his hairless chest was already glowing with sweat and soft moon light coming from the window.

John was moaning loudly already and they hadn't started yet, his hands tightly holding onto Paul, pushing him close.

Paul spied the hitchies he had done all over his neck, collarbone and belly, all red and purple.

One of his hands was playing with John's swollen cockhead, teasing the slit before letting it travel down the hard shaft.

"Paul, please..."
"Please what, baby?"

"I...I need you... ah, please I want to make love to you, please"

Paul almost came right there on the spot.

He loved John so much.

"Have you ever done it before?"

John shyly bit his lip, shaking his head, "I never ever touched me down there but maybe once or twice" he admitted, face growing red.

"Love, we don't have to do anything-"
"No, I want it! I really do, Paul, please! I want you to be my first time" he admitted with a shy smile and a blush over his sweaty face.

Paul grinned, grabbing the lotion he had found in the bathroom, knowing how difficult it could have been without anything to ease the penetration.

But an idea popped in his mind.

He grinned, leaning down and John moaned, thinking Paul was going to blow him.

But Paul bypassed his dick and balls, lips latching to the puckered hole between his soft cheeks.

John's previously closed eyes snapped open at the contact.

It felt so dirty, yet so good.

He became an uncontrolled moaning mess the more Paul showed his tongue into the tight puckered muscles, lapping it up like it was the sweetest candy.

Before he could cum, though, Paul stopped, getting onto his elbows.

John whined, missing the amazing friction, but his whine was cut short and turned into a moan as a greased finger wormed its way into the tight, wet hole.

They were both moaning, John for the incredible new sensation, Paul for the incredible tightness.

He was honoured to be the first one touching John there, being able to make him moan out loud and feel so much pleasure.

When John jerkedly nodded, pain melting into pleasure, Paul eased in a second and then a third finger, always taking his time to spread him open.

Only when he repeatedly hit his prostate, making him absolutely moan out loud, Paul looked up at him, asking with his eyes if he could do it.

"Yeah" mumbled John, eyes glassy and hair plastered to his forehead.

Paul entered him, making John moan in pleasure and pain.

The man on top quickly kissed him, trying to take his attention away from the pain.

"You can move" whimpered out John, smiling at Paul, who softly started to move in and out the tight canal.

Though he wanted to quick the pace, he never did. He didn't want to hurt John in any way.

His objective was giving him as much pleasure he could, repeatedly hitting his prostate.

Finally, with a loud scream, John's back arched and he came loudly and fast, cum spraying all over his and Paul's torsos.

Paul leaned down, kissing him deeply and slowly, trying to pass all his love through that kiss.

He was almost there, John moaning overwhelmed, eyes teary and mouth open, pretty moans spilling from those red lips.

The sight alone was something that could make Paul come. But what pushed him to the brim was John tightening his hole around his cock.

That made it and Paul was moaning, shooting his come deeply into John's rectum.

They stilled for some time, Paul pulling himself out of the now gaping hole, before collapsing against John.

They were both panting, bodies completely slack and sweaty.

John whimpered, turning around and burying himself into Paul's chest.

"How was that?" he tiredly asked. But it was a good kind of tired. A satisfying one.

John grinned, "That was amazing. I love your dick" he muttered, already half asleep.

He sleepily grinned at Paul, leaning up to kiss him one last time, before promptly cuddling back into his chest, falling asleep.

Paul grinned, letting himself sink into unconsciousness, snuggled up his precious boyfriend.