"This is— Joon! Namjoon!" I mumble as he ended the call. "He hung up on me! Gosh!" I shout.

Is this for real?!

I received a text from Namjoon next.

"Basically Jin, Jimin, Tae and Jungkook were together and they got beaten at an alley. Tae told Jin and Jimin to run, which so they did. And now none of us know where Tae and Jungkook are at. Sorry, don't panic Yoongi."

Is this for real— this, no. My gosh. Im finding them.

I sigh and pick up my car keys, rushing out of the house and drive off to the street.

Those two are in serious trouble- really.

Jin's Pov

"We're here."

Hoseok stepped on the brakes and parked the car in front of our house- the house me, Namjoon and Hoseok stays at.

"Wake Jimin up, I'll call Yoongi hyung to make sure he's okay." Namjoon told me, hopping out of the car.

I nod and shake Jimin's small body. "Jimin." I whisper.

His small eyes open and stare at mine, he slowly got up and wiped his eyes. "Hm?" He mumbles.

"We're at my house, you can continue sleeping at my room if you'd like." I said, opening the door beside me and hopping out.

Jimin nods and gets out, he enters the house and I watch him fade into the distance.

Poor kid. He shouldn't have witnessed what happened.

"Guys..." Namjoon mumbles as he walks towards me and Hoseok, who was getting something from the trunk.

"Yoongi isn't picking up my calls." He said, "I called him like five times already."

Hoseok sighs, pulling out a bucket of paint from the trunk. "He's probably pissed off at us."

I sigh and form a frown on my face.

"What's the paint for?" Namjoon asked.

"I was planning on re-painting the kitchen floor." Hoseok replies.

Namjoon nods and heads inside the house.

I sigh- for like the 23rd time today and walk inside after Namjoon. I sit at the living room and bury my face on a pillow.

"You good?"

Hoseok asks as he carried the bucket of paint inside the house.

I groan and shake my head. "No." I mumble.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he sat next to me.

I lift my head up and gave him a death glare. "Seriously?! You're seriously asking that?" I groan.

He gave out a laugh and raise his hands in defense. "No- I- sorry. Just tell me what's bothering you." He said.

"I feel so guilty for running away," I said, brushing a hand through my dark brown hair.

Hoseok shook his head. "Anyone would've done the same." He said.

"I know- it's just that- gosh. Im the oldest out of them, I should've been the one to defend them." I said, feeling useless.

He gave me a glare and clapped his hands together. "I can't believe you just said that." He said.

I was confused and raised my eyebrow.

"It was an intense situation. Your gut followed what Tae said and he ordered you and Jimin to run. Technically; it was nobody's fault. You were just at the wrong place at the wrong time." He said, brushing his bangs away from his eyes.

"I guess." I said, avoiding a lecture from Hoseok.

"You should." He said, standing up and walking upstairs.

Now Im all alone downstairs. Yoongi is mad, Taehyung and  Jungkook is no where to be found, Namjoon is stressed out, Hobi has to do something, and Jimin was probably traumatized.

And why? Because I didn't stay and fight. I flew away from the situation. Oh my gosh.

Sigh.

"You know you don't have to carry the guilt with you."

I turned around and to my surprise I see Jimin behind me, drinking a glass of water.

"It was no one's fault."

Hello! Thank you so much for reading today's chapter. Make sure to vote and comment to boost the book! I love you all.

Also I'll be moving out of my house temporarily and I might not be able to access wifi but I will write chapters offline. Might update slowly this week and next week.