18🤍

Waking up I see myself packed into Jude arms, I didn't want to move of how comfortable I was and didn't want to wake him up.

Trying to get up Jude drags me back down, - "don't leave me." He says and holds me tight as he can while we both were laying on my bed. I laughed "I thought that you were a morning person." - "I like to sleep when I have the chance." Jude said while laughing whit me.

While cuddling whit Jude I play whit his hair - "should we get up." I say and give him a kiss on his cheek, - "yeah, only if you kiss me." He said whit a grin on his face. I smile at him and kiss him multiple times on his lips.

@MiaRose via stories
• •

                 @MiaRose via stories                                        •  •

"I made pancakes for breakfast!" I yelled so Jude could hear me from my room, - "coming

"I made pancakes for breakfast!" I yelled so Jude could hear me from my room, - "coming." He said while walking in the hallway rubbing his eyes looking tired - "your so cute." I said and walked up to him to plant a kiss on his lips.
Jude kissed me back and hugged me while walking towards the dining table whit me inside his arms.

"So what is your plans for today." I asked Jude
- "I have a match today against Tottenham at the stadium." He answered my question while eating his pancakes, - "sounds good." I said and smiled - "you should come and watch." He said while looking straight at me whit a smile on his face.
- "would love to." I said continuing eating my breakfast.

- Jude's pov -

Me and Mia were cuddling on the sofa while watching tv, I get up to go to the bathroom.

After using the bathroom I come back to lay down whit Mia
- "wait stay like that." I said to Mia and took my phone out my pocked. I took a picture of her and grin at her - "your so beautiful." I said to Mia walking towards her to lay down whit her again. - "and your so handsome." She said and laid her head on my chest.

- "are you gonna post it on your story?" Mia asked turning her head up looking at me
"Of course, look how beautiful you look." I said and smiled at her, - "but people will assume that we are together, they already sus us." Mia said and laughed. I thought to myself...well I really wanna ask her out when the right time comes...

After Mia said that I looked down at her straight into her eyes ."it's not a bad thing." I said and smirked.

            @JudeBellingham via stories