Twister

THE NEXT DAY

Lauren's POV:

I'm sitting at the table eating dinner with Y/N to my right and Dani to my left. The rest of the girls are here as well, Maya sitting next to Y/N.

"So, Laur, how's life been these past two weeks. I hate that I haven't been able to see you, babe." Y/N smiles and looks at me, which gives me warmth that I haven't felt since she's been gone.

I squeeze her hand 3 times, which means 'I love you'. She squeezes back and I feel a little at ease about the Maya thing.

"It's been pretty chill. We've been working on some cool videos that I think our audience will really like." Y/N seems interested in what I'm saying and asks follow up questions, but it doesn't last long before Maya chimes in.

"Y/N!"

"Uh...yeah?"

"Remember when we were sitting together and lunch and that guy came up to us and starting saying what a cute couple we made. Wasn't that so funny?" Y/N chuckles and nods while turning her head back to face me.

We continue our conversation and pretty soon the plates are clear of food and Katherine begins taking them to the kitchen.

The rest of us get up and gravitate towards the couch, me leading Y/N with my hand.

Lisa turns on Criminal Minds, which seems to have everyone's attention. After about 20 minutes I tap on Y/N's shoulder and whisper in her ear.

"Let's go to my room." She nods and holds my hand tight as she speed walks to my room.

I giggle as she softly throws me on the bed and attatches her lips to mine. It starts out gentle, before she slowly gets rougher.

Before I know it she's on top of me and lifting my shirt while kissing my stomach.

"You don't understand how much I missed you. Missed this." I mumble under my breath.

She moves her attention back to my lips and moves her tongue into my mouth. I moan as her fingers begin rubbing over my jeans.

She's about to unzip them when we hear a knock on the door.

"Y/N? Do you wanna play a game? I'm a little bored." I roll my eyes when as Maya waits outside the door, ruining the moment.

"I'm sorry, Laur. She just got here and I wanna make her feel at home." She gets off of me and starts walking to Maya.

"It's fine." I whisper, slightly annoyed at the interruption.

Y/N'S POV:

I open the door to Maya holding twister in her hands, beaming up at me.

I chuckle and take the game from her, bringing it to the living room. I see Lisa and Amy sitting on the couch and invite them to play.

They agree and I scream Lauren's name trying to get her to play.

"LAUREN!"

"WHAT?"

"WANNA PLAY TWISTER WITH LISA AMY ME AND MAYA?"

"MAYBE LATER."

"WHAT?"

"I SAID MAYBE LATER."

"OKAY."

I'm sure the neighbors from across the street heard that interaction.

I get the game mat out of the box and neatly
place it on the floor. Amy gets out the spinner and calls being the leader.

Lisa, Maya, and I all crowd around the mat and wait for Amy's instructions.

"Left hand blue." We all find a spot far away from each other and do what the spinner says.

"Right foot green." We all huddle a little closer to each other as we find the green circle.

She spins the black spinner and looks confused as she stays silent.

"What is it, Amy? I can't hold the pose for much longer." Lisa wobbles as she blurts this out to Amy.

"It's like a weird cloud shape. What does that even mean?"

"I think it means you choose where you want to go." Maya says.

"No, I think you have to put something in the air." I chime in and correct her.

"Oh, yeah that's probably right. Okay, so the cloud is right below the right hand, so put it in the air I guess."

Maya puts her hand in the air and wobbles a little bit, and I do the same.

Lisa tumbles to the floor and we both laugh as she joins Amy on the couch.

"Left foot blue." I have to reach my foot over Maya to reach blue, but the hand in the air is making it hard to hold myself.

I topple over and land on top of Maya, when Lauren walks in.

"What are you doing, Y/N?" Lauren's staring bullets into Maya's eyes as I realize it looks like I'm straddling her.

I quickly get off and explain to her what happened, and she calms down a little bit. I give her a hug and we decide to chill on the couch.

I'm cuddling her as the group talks about a number of things.

"Y/N, I heard there's this really cool party that's supposed to be happening on Saturday." Maya says.

"Oh, no way, we should totally go." I nudge Lauren's shoulder and she looks up at me. "What do you say? Wanna go?" She nods and I smile.

"Yeah, Lauren can come too. It'll be a really fun party." Maya smiles at Lauren, which makes me happy that they're finally getting along.

I can't wait for this party.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. I realize I haven't been posting as much and I'm so sorry. There's only 6 more chapters of this book or less and I have them all mapped out. Thank you for the ones who are continuing to read this story and stay, you mean more than you know to me. Have an amazing day and expect updates!!