Shock

Vi fades into a black abyss, 'Am I dead?" Suddenly an electric volt shoots through her body and she's brought back to the surface...

*With Y/n*

A purple lightning bolt slams into the ground and a purple flash illuminates the island.

Y/n: What the hell.... That can't be Raz or Crystal, so it has to be, Vi!

You try to run off but Raz grabs your leg. You thought you had him out but you should have known better. He swings you through the air throwing you into the side of a cliff. He jumps into the crater where you landed and looks for you.

Raz:Come onnn, you know its over. You huddle behind a rock and kick it in his dierection. It slams into his body and he falls onto his side. You jump onto him and you hit him with a barrage of punches each more powerful than the last. You dont notice but he grabs the side of your face and slams you into the ground.

*With Vi*

Vi emerges out of the smoke from the lightning strike and Crystal stares at her in a state of shock. Vi feels cold, almost not human anymore. The wound in her chest is gone, healed. A new dark energy bubbles around inside her. Crystal steps back in suprise as Vi walks toward her.

Vi jumps onto her and punches Crystal straight in the nose. Crystal flies back into one of the crystals impaling her. She staggers toward holding the hole in her stomach. Crystal is on her knees begging for her life and Vi grabs her chin.

She raises the crooked claw into the air and slices it through Crystals neck. Her head falls to the ground and she puts the blade back in place. The corruption is beginning to creep through her mind. She hears Raz struggling and she goes to help him.

*With Y/n*

Your starting to overpower Raz, he can't keep up with your speed anymore. You tackle him to the ground and start pounding him over and over in the face. His face is swollen, your knuckles bloody. You raises your fist up for one final punch and something slams i to your side. You roll and look up to see the figure attacking you. A wave of shock washes over you and you look into the eyes of his backup.

Y/n: Vi...

Shes corrupted, you stand up and her eyes are glazed over, shes under control. You cant fight her you dont have it in you.

Y/n: Listen to me Vi.

She rushes forward and rakes her nails across your chest. You stumble back and the wound quickly begins to heal. 'Damn I might have to fight...' She goes in for another attack but you drive your fist into her stomach. It pains you to do so. But it didn't connect, she caught it.

You hear footsteps and a giant fist slams into you. You hit the cliff side and you let out a grunt of pain. They begin to approach you, your footsteps are staggered you stumble around trying to regain your composure.

They surround you Vi has no emotion in her eyes. You hold your arm up in defense they go into attack and a pink flash illuminates the area. Drift stands in the rubble of the cliff side, Catalyst, Rox, and Singularity join him. You smile and they jump down to help...