He snapped his fingers, and Eli and Oliver stood up. It seemed like they were possessed, but they were still fighting back deep inside.

"Oh, my precious slaves!" Demille screamed with power. "Bring her to me, and make sure she can't escape..."

They slowly started walking towards Skye, their bodies twitching from fighting back and their eyes completely black.

"ELI! DON'T DO THIS!" Penny screamed, desperate.

"Oliver... PLEASE! NOT NOW THAT I FINALLY REMEMBER EVERYTHING!" Skye yelled.

They didn't seem to care, and they kept walking towards her. Their bodies kept shaking even more than before, and their eyes started glowing a crimson red.

"PLEASE! I LOVE YOU!" Penny and Skye screamed with all their might.

Skye was ready to get hurt, but something seemed to have happened. They both stopped moving, and they stayed still. Their eyes started glowing even more, and it was something that wasn't part of Demille's plans.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!? BRING HER TO ME ALREADY!"

The floor started shaking, and the fire started slowly disappearing. The tarr barriers had been broken and everyone was freaking out, when suddenly everything stopped moving. Eli and Oliver slowly turned around, their eyes orange like fire and their bodies dark like a demon. There was fire roaming around Eli's arms, and only Luna saw that and knew what it was.

"I GAVE YOU ORDERS! SEIZE HER!" Demille screamed, furious.

"No... I don't think we will..." Eli said as he caught a smirk.

They both suddenly rushed and punched him with all their might. He got blown away against a wall, nearly breaking it from the impact. Demille was in pain, but his rage wasn't going to let him give up so easily. He pulled out his blade, and the war had begun.

Behind all the intense impacts that were going on in the fight, Skye managed to run her way to the rest. She was tired and scared, but she wasn't going to break now.

"What is happening!? Are they ok!?" Skye asked.

"They seemed to have conquered their inner darkness... I'm surprised..." Luna said.

"That's something I thought only Luna and I were familiar with." Nathan said. "We've seen Demille do that before. But that fire Eli has around him... I've never seen anything like that."

"Eli is always full of surprises... I know he can do this!" Penny said, confident of what his boyfriend can do.

They all looked back at the main fight which they didn't want to interfere in just yet. Demille had seemed to have acquired a lot more power, for he was able to block both Eli's and Oliver's attacks at the same time. Meanwhile, the two dark warriors seemed like if they had no soul—they didn't show any signs of getting tired. It was a battle that words couldn't explain, so they decided to see every detail of it.

As they fought with all their strength, Oliver started to give in. His eyes went back to being green, showing he was starting to lose power. Demille was able to notice this, and he took advantage of the moment.

"HA! TOO WEAK TO FIGHT ME!?" He screamed.

He pushed Eli away with one of his hands, and landed a hit on Oliver with his blade. He got blown away all the way to Skye's feet, who was screaming desperate for help.

"OLIVER!" She screamed.

She dropped to her knees to be able to check if he was ok. He was breathing heavily, and he was bleeding a lot from his chest. He seemed exhasuted, and his skin started to go pale.