"Brandt why are you still explaining things? I'm seriously over this shit." I huffed, rising from the sand trudging over to Knox's stroller beginning to push it back towards the resort. 

"I-I don't get why she's so upset." I could overhear Miles mumble to Brandt as I walked away.

"Because she's mad at Beckham and she's on her period. Which is also making her angry... Cause ya know.... Periods.." Brandt's pitiful attempt at whispering obviously failed because I was able to hear him.

"Brandt I will literally murder you in your sleep. Stop talking!" I gritted out through my teeth. 

"So is she always like this on her, ya know?"

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? You've known her longer." Brandt countered tilting his head to the side. Miles only shrugged in response. "I know she hasn't had one in like a longggg time. So it's probably worse than whatever it was before this time."

I stood on the edge of the beach in disbelief watching these niggas continue to talk about me as if I'm not here. I can't stand men.

Deciding that I don't need to stand here and deal with this shit, because I don't. I opted to instead to push Knox's stroller back up to our luxurious suite at the resort. Most people would be happier on a tropical island vacation but I'm not most people. Family vacations just aren't my idea of a good time. I love a good hoe trip but this is not that. Running after kids with bottles of sunscreen trying to make sure they don't get burned, trying to stop Knox from eating the sand, and combing out Jayce's hair after she managed to get seaweed stuck in it is not my idea of fun. Who is this fucking fun for?!

So yes, I am pissed as hell that Beckham is not here. Especially considering this entire trip was his idea and then he had the audacity to flake at the last second. The only saving grace is Lina decided it would be best to watch the girls in shifts, she watches them for a few hours, then I watch them for a few hours so we can both have breaks. Even that has its downsides because it makes me responsible for four children rather than just the two that are actually mine. Brandt does try to help with Knox like the sweetheart he is, but he's not Knox's father. I'm not going to have Brandt taking care of him, that's not his responsibility it's Beckham's but since Beckham is not here. It's mine.

Just as I made my way into my suite, as if I had conjured him up, the devil himself called my phone.

"Yes Beckham?" I bit the inside of my cheek in an attempt to keep my composure tucking the phone in between my ear as I unbuckled Knox from his stroller

"What are you doing?"

"I'm changing your son's diaper." I responded honestly carrying Knox along with the diaper bag into the bathroom. I laid the changing pad on the counter before laying the world's cutest baby on top of it.

"Awe , I miss my little guy. FaceTime me, I wanna see him."

I couldn't help but scoff. "Beckham I can't right now, I'm actually in the middle of changing him. I'll FaceTime you tonight before I put the kids down for bed cause it's almost time for me to go get Jayce and the twins."