Side by side, the teenagers pushed the pedals to choose them, making Vanellope shout in glee and (Y/N) give a peace sign with a closed-eye smile.

. . . . .

"And when they see them glitching and twitching and just being themselves..." The teenagers started to complain at how much the two sisters kept jumping from one placed to another, stopping their race as one of them called Mr. Litwak. "They'll think our game is broken."

. . . . .

"We'll be put ourt of order for good." Mr. Litwak pulled Sugar rushes game plug out of the outlet, all of the games characters screaming as they tried to get out and into game station. "All my subjects will be homeless."

. . . . .

"But there's two who cannot escape because their glitches."

"Help! Somebody help us!" From the games entrance, Vanellope hit the barrier wildly as (Y/N) gasped at the state of their home.

She pulled Vanellope closer to her as they held on to each other, neither letting up their tight grips as the Sugar Rush pixelated and disappeared, their screams silencing.

"When the game's plug is pulled..."

. . . . .

"They'll die with it." King Candy finishes sadly, looking at Ralph with upsetting eyes.

"You don't know that will happen." Ralph frowned, "The gamers could love her."

"And if they don't?" The short man said softly, his face dropping more at Ralph's defeated stature as he sat down on a small gumdrop. "I know it's tough, but heroes have to make the tough choices, don't they?"

King Candy patted Ralph's hand in sympathy. "They can't race, Ralph but, they won't listen to me. So, can I count on you to talk a little sense into them?"

Ralph sighs under his breath, not saying a word as he managed to nod once.

"Very good." King Candy whispered, backing away to his cart. "I'll give you three some time alone."

Ralph didn't move from his spot until he knew King Candy left. Standing up, he walked towards the girls' vehicles, gently holding the medal in his hand as he gazed at the names written on them.

"We're back!"

Breathing in, Ralph's tucked the medal in his shirt before turning around with a fake smile as Vanellope laughed. "Did you miss us?"

"It took forever to find it," (Y/N) jogged over, shaking her head in disapproval. "You really need to clean your room."

"I will, I will!" Vanellope huffed, holding her gift behind her back as (Y/N) with her scarf.

"Yeah... uh... Hey, can we talk for a second?"

"Wait!" Vanellope stopped him as (Y/N) shook her head. "first kneel down."

Roach shook his hands and head in denial. "What? no no. w-we really—"

Vanellope deadpanned at him. "Can you just do it?"

He sighed, looking at (Y/N) as she nodded with a smile. He then nodded and kneeled. "Okay."

"Now, close your eyes." (Y/N) said in a sing-song voice as Vanellope batted her eyelashes, making her sister snort.

"(Y/N)..."

"Shush! She said close 'em!" Vanellope yelled, giving the man a warning look as he rolled his eyes and closed them. "Okay, open them up."