"O-oh, w-well—!" Ralph immediately stopped trying to speak when he felt something soft on his cheek, stuttering even more when (Y/N) pulled away and giggled at his flustered state.

She rubbed the back of her neck, her cheeks colored in a soft pink hue as she turned to the mountain. "I-I'm gonna go see what Vanellope is doing, she can take awhile to find something when she's this excited. That and, I want to grab my scarf!"

"Uh, y-yeah." Ralph nodded nervously as she giggled again, he gasped when she almost tripped and chuckling when she stiffly fixed her posture. "I'm okay!"

With that, she quickly ran into the mountain, leaving Ralph to his love struck thoughts as he chuckled for what seemed like the millionth time. It made him calm down slightly knowing she was just as nervous as he was.

He snapped out of it when he heard honking, turning around to see King Candy take off his goggles. "Ralph! There you are, hello!"

"You?!" Ralph eyes were wide with anger as he clenched his fists.

Not noticing his foul mood, King Candy smiles as he raised his hands above his head. "I come alone, unarmed—AH—!"

He narrowly dodged a flying gumdrop and yelping when he saw Ralph stalking towards him. "I've had enough of you, pillow pants!"

"Calm down, don't please!" The small man took refuge behind a bigger gumdrop, shuddering and whimpering every time Ralph got in his way.

Having enough of his game, Ralph threw the gumdrop over his head, yelling; " I'm gonna beat the filling out of you!"

With shaking legs, King Candy shoved a pair of glasses on his face, smiling nervously. "You wouldn't hit a guy with glasses, would you?"

"OW!" Ralph snatch the glasses from his face and hit him with them, shattering the lenses. "You hit a guy 'with' glasses, that's... eh, well played."

He gasps when Ralph takes his collar and left him up to his face, speaking lowly. "What do you want Candy?"

"L-listen, I just wanna talk to you."

Ralph didn't budge. "I'm not intrested in anything you have to say."

King Candy waved his arms as best her could. "How about this?" He slowly pulled out Ralph's medal, "Are you interested... in this?"

Shocked, Ralph dropped him, his eyes wide. "My medal... how did you—?!"

"It doesn't matter!" He interrupted, holding the medal out as he laughed. "It's yours! Go ahead, take it!"

"Whoa." Ralph gave a small smile as the medal shined in his hand. Turning his head suspiciously as King Candy sighed. "All I ask is that you hear me out."

"About what?"

"Ralph, do you know what the hardest part about being a king is?" He fixed his suit before pointing at Wreck-it. "Doing what's right! No matter what."

"Get to the point." Ralph gritted out.

King Candy linked his hand together in a praying motion. "Point being, I need your help. Sad as it is, Vanellope and (Y/N) cannot be allowed to race."

Ralph groaned, even more angrier than before. "Why are you people so against them?!"

"I'm not against them! I'm trying to protect them!" King Candy shook his head desperately. "If Vanellope or (Y/N) win that race..."

. . . . .

"They'll be added to the race roster." The games board in the real world lined up all of the racers, two teenagers picking Vanellope and (Y/N) as their avatars. "Then gamers can choose them as their avatar."