Before the party

~Timeskip~

The truck we were in was backing up into a parking space and right when it parked Jewel and Blu fell out of the truck.

"I'm going to chew through my own leg if this doesn't come off soon."

"Relax. If I know Luiz, we're right where we want to be." 

"Hey, Rafi! If it isn't the king of Carnaval!" I hear a familiar voice say as I smile.

"Nico! Pedro! What up, family?"

"Where you been hiding yourself, bird?"

"Man, I thought you were dead."

"Hold up. Rewind. *imitates rewinding tape* Ain't that the birds from that cage?"

"I think our love lessons went smooth."

"You work fast."

"Oh, baby got beak," Nico says glancing at you for a quick second.

"You was locked up, and now you're rolling with a hot wing. Whoo! I want to be like you."

"Oh, no. No, it's not what you think. We're just, uh, chained together."

"Hey, I'm not judging you."

"Keep it spicy." 

"Oh, yeah," Nico says playfully pushing Pedro I laugh uncontrollably after they say that.

"Hey, guys. We're looking for Luiz. have you seen him?" Rafael says while putting a hand on my shoulder so I could calm down.

"Yeah, I seen him, but you didn't, 'cause you just missed him. He took the trolly back to the garage."

"Oh, great." I say

"Relax, baby bird. You can catch the next one." Nico says putting a wing behind my back.

"Yeah, it's time to take it to the next level." 

"What's wrong with this level?" I ask

"Come on. This ain't the level. The next level's the level. You got to shake your tail feathers."

"Oh, yeah," Nico says pushing Blu and Pedro is pushing Jewel, I just follow Rafael and laugh a little.

"We got to get this chain off first."

"Come on Blu, you're in Rio. You should enjoy it!" I say to Blu "Yeah, live a little." Nico says, I smile and fly with the others. Blu stops me before I could go further. 

"Wait, (Name) since when could you fly? And-and how did you get your chain off?" I feel a bit hurt because he just noticed this. 

"Blu... It was when Rafael was teaching us how to fly together. The chain was having two forms of pressure and gave in, and that's when I could fly. Honestly, I gotta thank Nico and Rafael for the advice but that's really it." I explain catching up to the others not wanting anyone to feel bad today. Nico smiled after hearing this then he takes me by the hand and pulls me up to where the others are.

(A/N) >:3 I know this was a short chapter I had no inspiration today but tomorrow you know what's gonna happen :> alright bye for now. (471 words)