In Rio!

(Your pov)

Blu and I were in a jeep enjoying the view, Blu was getting nervous because I was on the edge of the cage and he thought I would fall out but I assured him that it was fine. I was looking around happily, seeing colored birds flying over our heads. 

"Can you believe it! were finally in Rio and it's even better than I imagined!" I say excitedly  

"yeah I'm not so sure about this place, it's nothing like my lovely cage with my little bell," he says daydreaming about being in a cage. I don't know what's up with this bird and cages.

"Your turn guys." we hear right before Linda puts sunscreen on our beaks "You don't want to get beak-burn," she says right away I took it off because I did not like the smell of it but Blu kept his on for some reason.

When the car stopped there was a whole crowd of people dancing and cheering, "Woah, what's going on here?" I hear Linda ask 

"You arrived in time for Carnaval!" 

"Carnaval?"

"Yes! it's the biggest party in the world. You know, a time to have fun and dance." Tulio mimicked a fun little dance rhythm, Linda laughs and looks forward.

"Oh, my. Is she a performer?"

"No, in fact, she's my dentist! Dr. Barbosa!" he called out

"Oy! Don't forget to floss, Tulio."

"You got it!" he laughs "Come tomorrow night, everyone will be dressed like that."

"O-ho not me," she says smiling nervously at Tulio. Suddenly we hear singing on top of our cage.

"Oba, la', la', la', ya! E, e, ei!" They notice Blu vibing to their tune and come down to speak "E ai'? Tudo bom?" The yellow one speaks "Oh. um, oh, right. uh, yeah. Aah," I watch as Blu is struggling to find out what he said. I laugh quietly so Blu wouldn't notice. Blu says slowly "We are not from here." 

"Hey, Nico he's a tourist."

"Funny, you don't look like one."

"Really I... I don't?" 

"Except you got pigeon doo-doo on yo nose" I burst out laughing at this point since I was behind Blu nobody knew I was there until now.

"Woah, woah, woah, who is that behind you?" The guy who I assume is Nico said. Blu turned while wiping away his SPF 3,000. now the birds could see me and I could see them when I saw there was a canary like me I stopped and he stopped we stared at each other until Blu finally said "This is my friend (Name)" "Friend?" I question Blu "Right, sister. Not biologically possible but yeah" Blu says, I smile.

"So, are you here for Carnaval?" Nico changes the subject.

"Oh, actually, I'm just here to meet a.. a girl."

"Oh, a girl!"

"Yes."

"Little word of advice: you make the first move. Brazilian ladies respond to confidence." Nico says as he dips Pedro as he is doing so he winks at you your cheeks are red and he just smirks and looks away.

"Yeah it's all about swagger, you got to puff out that chest. Mmm! swing that tail. *makes swishing noise* Eyes narrow, like some kind of crazy love hawk. *squawks*"

"But first we gotta bust you out."

"What?"

"Yeah! I'm-a pop that cage open like a soda can." 

"No, no, no. Whoa! No. no. no, that's okay. Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I watch as Pedro slams into the cage as Blu is trying to stop him.

"You call that popping?"