Satoru silently gulped as his fingers wrapped around the doorknob. He tried his best to open it quietly and enter the dark room. Yet doors still made a slight creaking sound.

At first, everything seemed fine, but the closer he came, the more he realized some certain things.

She wasn't covered by her blanket, her face was buried into her pillow and silent muffled noises were heard.

"Ryu.. na?"
He came towards the girl who stiffened when she heard him say her name.

Everything went numb around her and she brushed her face into the pillow quickly before sitting up on the bed carefully and glancing at the boy who hid his hands into his pockets.

"What is it?"
She asked and straightened her posture as he clearly noticed that her eyes were glossy in the reflection of moonlight.

"Are you upset?"
Satoru started and already regretted his words. On the other side, Ryuna knew that she couldn't expect anything from a person like him so she let it be and inhaled some air into lungs.

"No.. why would I be. Go to sleep."
Girl whispered as her hand quickly brushed skin under her nose.

Gojo perceived her condition even if he couldn't see her properly because of the darkness. Meanwhile Ryuna thought that she is quiet believable as she continued on pretending.

Loud exhale escaped his lips as he put on his favourite act on how to comfort people.

"Soo, want some?"
Satoru pulled out a few sweets from his pocket and gave Ryuna a happy unbothered smile. But as it seemed, she wasn't interested in this at all as she shook her head in disagreement.

"No.. I don't, thanks."
Boys smile faded and he hid sweets back into the pocket. Before she could say anything more, his feet made a few steps towards her as he bend down slightly. To Ryunas surprise, it seemed as if he was concerned about something he caused awhile ago..which is unbelievable.

Her eyes widened in shock and he simply stared at her.

"Are you suure?"

Satoru asked as his blue orbs gazed at her expression, not to mention that her eyes looked tired without much of a reason..

Ryuna quickly nodded and averted her eyes, yet boy caught her attention again as he leaned even closer to her, letting his eyes scan her facial expression furthermore.

"Are you 100% sure that you aren't lying?"

Satoru kept on asking and being annoying which caused that Ryuna lost her patience and glared at Satoru, pushing him slightly away.

"Yes, I'm more then sure so stop asking unnecessary questions."

She spoke sharply as her eyes darted off to another direction again, trying not to make any eye contact with the boy who looked at her innocently. She knew that she would stop being harsh on him if she saw the way he looked at her.

All of a sudden, a large, rough and cold hand covered her forehead as she glanced back at him. Ofcourse he wouldn't listen to her anyway and do what he pleased.

"Won't you look at that..! Your temperature is higher then usually. Are you sure you want me to stop asking?"

Satorus eyes traced from her tiny moles to her long lashes until they stared at themselfs for a bit. While Satoru knew what he was doing, Ryuna was taken aback and confused about the situation.

She knew how to make him stop, she knew that being harsh was the option, but why wasn't he leaving now? Why was he so stubborn out of nowhere?

"That's probably becaus-"