Damon and Enzo's reunion.

Comenzar desde el principio

We talked about everything and nonsense.

"Okay girls I'm going to tell them." I stand up stuffing my stuff into my bag.

"Tell who what now?" Caroline ask looking at me like I'm a donkey on crack.

"Stefan and Damon. Obviously." And with that I'm on my way.

⏱⏲⏱

When I got to the boarding house I knocked and just like in the show the door 'magically' opened.

"STEFAN!!! I'm coming in!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I wonder if Damon was listening. Oh well. Shrugging I opened the door wider and walked in.

The crow flew by my head and blah blah Damon is standing right in front of my face. Literally his like 8cm away from my face.

"Hey cemetery guy right?" I already know the answer but I wanna play with him.

"Yeah hi. Lena right?"

"Yeah. Well I'm guessing your Stefan's brother?" I ask while walking into the livingroom.

"Yeah." I catch the frown on his face before he wipes it off. I guess he didnt expect Stefan to be talking about him. Although he kept talking.

"I see why my brother so smitten. It's about time-"

"Yeah I'm gonna stop you right there. Me and Stefan is not dating and we never will." I say shrugging at the end. I kinda felt bad since I know he can hear us but I don't want him to get his hopes up.

"Hello Stefan."

"Finally took you long enough." Turning I glare up at Stefan for taking so long.

"Elena I didn't know you were coming over."

"Yeah whatever. Come sit."

"Thank you for stopping by Elena." Rude he completely ignored me. Before he could continue I interrupted him.

"First its Lena. Second off you are not kicking me out and third. Both. Of you. Sit. Down." My tone just did a one eighty.

They look at me as I flop down on one couch. Stefan came to sit next to me but I hold up my finger and point to the opposite couch.

"You too Damon."

"First off you both are terrifyingly horrible at keeping a low profile. I know about the supernatural world and I also know that the council is still fill aware of vampires."

"How?" Stefan ask flabbergasted.

"I will tell you but I want you to trust me."

"And why should we trust you." Damon is still skeptical.

"Because I have information and I'm not a threat." I don't know! I don't have a reason for them to trust me.

"I trust you Ele- Lena." Stefan corrects himself after he got sight of my glare.

"Okay well were should I st-" I get cut of by Damon.

"I didn't say I trust you."

"I know I already trust you."

"Why?" Damon and Stefan ask together. Damon gives Stefan a look and turns back to me."

"Stefan you really think too low of your brother. You both have a hard past but I know Damon. You deserve better, what you went through and then your brother your own flesh and blood treats you like... Like you're some monster." I'm getting emotional just thinking about it. Anger, sad and all.

"What are you talking about?" Damon ask but I hear the hesitation.

"21051... And 12144." Tears wear brimming in my eyes. When I first saw Enzo strapped up bleeding, pain but none of that compared to when I looked into his eyes. I felt so guilty for not coming earlier. It physically hurt to look him in the eyes in the beginning. The pain, sorrow and it just made me angrier at all that people that did it to him.

He got better with time. He had me, Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler and Jeremy. Enzo is like my big brother and I would die before I let something happen to him, same goes for Jer, Care, Bon and Ty.

When Damon heard those numbers I was up against the wall in a choke hold. Stefan tried to get him of off me but him being on a bunny diet was not strong enough witch resulted in him being throne into a wall but then a voice spoke up.

"Get your hands of her now Damon." I forgot to mention I gave Enzo a call and told him I was going to tell the Salvatore brothers about some things. He wanted to come and I wasn't going to stop him.

"Enzo?" Damon had let me go and Enzo sped to my side holding me up. Damon was standing in front of us with wide tearful eyes looking at Enzo.