She pulls back slightly to take a much needed breath her lips brushing against the redheads. She runs her hands over the girls pale skin lightly scratching her waist and hips.

Cheryl rests her forehead against Toni's gulping in air. She runs her hands down to Toni's neck nails scratching over the skin thumb rubbing against her jawline.

Cheryl leans in nipping Toni's lip and pulling back lightly pulling a groan from the girl still pinning her against the door. Toni moves her hands back to the redheads dress pushing it down over her hips and to her feet where she promptly kicks it off along with her heels.

Toni hooks her hands under Cheryls thighs hoisting her up and wrapping her legs around her torso. Cheryls hands find purchase back in pink locks gripping tightly and pulling Toni back into a kiss.

Toni pulls them away from the door carrying her girl over to the bed, laying her down and climbing on top of her never breaking their kiss. She settles between Cheryl's legs putting her hands either side of her head.

Cheryl pushes her back lightly, "You're wearing too many clothes ma cherie."

Toni smirks down at her at her pulling back to rest back on her knees quickly shedding herself of her shirt and diving back into kiss Cheryl senseless. She lets her hands roam over the pale skin exposed by the redheads lack of clothing running her hands over a bra clad chest squeezing lightly.

Cheryl breaks the kiss to let out a moan. Toni moves her kisses down her throat nipping and sucking her way down to her chest. She takes soft flesh into her mouth sucking a deep bruise into the top of Cheryls breast. This draws yet another guttural moan from the girl beneath her.

Cheryl's hands in her hair tighten painfully and Toni hisses against her skin. She kisses her way down the redheads torso nipping and sucking as she goes. Cheryl's head is thrown back in pleasure her hair spread across the pillows.

Toni reaches her panties grabbing the hem between her teeth and slowly pulling them down, finishing pulling them off the redheads legs with quick hands. She settles on her stomach between Cheryls legs taking in her heaving chest and soaked core.

Cheryl looks down at her girlfriend between her legs at the lack of contact. "Hurry up T.T." She punctuates her words with a sharp tug on Toni's hair pulling her into her core.

"So impatient bombshell." Toni smirks as she kisses Cheryls inner thigh prolonging her teasing.

She takes a long swipe up her slit before taking the redheads swollen clit between her lips and sucking lightly.

The redhead writhes beneath her hips bucking up into Toni's face in pleasure. Toni continues to use her math to play with the redheads clit swapping between light licks and gentle sucks as she moves her fingers against her opening coating them in the wetness she finds.

Toni moves one hand to Cheryls hip as they buck up again, holding her down gently with a press of her hand. She slowly enters her with one finger curling slightly against her inner walls as she continues to play with her clit.

Cheryl moans throwing her head back in pleasure as she pushes Toni's head further into her. "Yes.... Toni more, I need more baby please."

Toni complies pulling out before pushing two fingers back in creating a slow and torturous rhythm.

"Faster T.T." At this Toni pulls her mouth away from her clit nipping the skin on her hip lightly.

"I'm in control here Bombshell, have a little patience baby." She smirks against her skin kissing the area around her clit, ignoring the throbbing bud completely.

Cheryl groans tightening her grasp in Toni's hair at the teasing nips and slow pace of her fingers. She pulls on her hair bringing the girl up to her face again. She pulls her into a deep kiss pushing her tongue into the pink haired girls mouth, moaning at the taste of herself on her tongue.

Toni keeps the steady rhythm of her fingers through the kiss, curling her fingers occasionally not quite fucking Cheryl the way she knows she needs.

Cheryl pulls back holding Toni's face between her hands taking in her lust filled gaze. "You better fuck me properly T.T. before I finish the job myself."

Toni grins down at her "You really think that'll do it for you baby? You know you need me to fuck you right." She gives a harder thrust watching the pleasure cross her girlfriends face.

"If you won't fuck me hard and fast T.T. I can always go down and find someone else who will." She challenges. She sees the angry look flash through Toni's eyes knowing she's pushing her buttons hoping for the right result.

She gets what she wants as Toni picks up the pace fucking into her harder and faster rubbing over her clit with her thumb with each thrust. She kisses her roughly full of teeth and tongue moaning deeply into her mouth.

"You really think anyone can fuck you like me bombshell?" She nips harshly at Cheryl's neck leaving purple bruises in her wake. "I'm the only one that can fuck you Cheryl, you're mine baby. All. Mine." She punctures her final words with two deep thrusts pushing Cheryl over the edge with a scream of ecstasy.

Cheryl takes in gulping breathes as she comes down from her high, Toni slowing her thrusts before gently pulling out causing a whimper to fall from the redheads lips. She gently kisses over Cheryl's face giving her a gentle peck on the lips.

She takes her fingers into her mouth sucking them clean of Cheryl's cum. She moves to the side of Cheryl leaning her head on her hand looking down at the recovering girl. She runs her hand over Cheryl's face moving stray hair behind her ear.

"Are you okay baby? You haven't spoken in a couple minutes. Did I break you?" She grins as Cheryl opens her eyes looking up at her girl.

"No T.T. but I need a minute." She smiles lightly closing her eyes again taking a deep breath.

"Told you no one else can fuck you like I can Bombshell. You're mine." She winks at the girl who looks up at her. Cheryl brings her hand up to run her fingers over Toni's cheek.

"Call me yours again."

"You're mine Cher, forever and always." She leans in for a long kiss.

Cheryl pulls back "I love you T.T."

"Love you too baby. Now scooch over, let's get in bed I wanna snuggle." She gets up and shimmies out of her jeans pulling up the sheets and climbing in under them. She pulls Cheryl to her resting her head on her bare chest pulling red strands through her fingers.

Cheryl happily settles into the comfort of her girlfriends embrace. "Oh wait T.T. what about the party? We need to kick everyone out."

"Don't worry about it Cher, I'll just text Ronnie and she'll cover it. Get some sleep you still owe me one." She chuckles lightly at the light pinch she receives in her side at that last comment.

"Oh I will so get you for that one T.T. don't you worry." She places a gentle kiss to the underside of Toni's jaw before settling in for a nap.

Toni sighs in contentment snuggled up to her dream girl, in a bed she could've only dreamed of before. She dozes off holding onto her girl tightly.