24.

I’m so sorry for not updating in over two weeks, but I was/am really busy and it might take a while before I update again. Anyhow, I spoke to my future husband the other day and he has my name and number, which seemed like an excellent idea then, but I don’t have his and it’s driving me insane. Also, ten days ago exactly it was a year ago I saw Drake and The Weeknd and I wanted to take the day off. So I asked my mom and she laughed in my face. I tried my dad, and usually when one parent says no the other says yes because they’re divorced and that’s their way of messing with each other, but my dad stared at me for a solid minute and then walked away. So, no, I did not have the day off on March fifth even though that day holds a lot of emotional value. But my week got a little brighter because I’m going to see J. Cole and Jhené Aiko.

ALSO bless H&M for this David Beckham campaign, because these posters are all over the city and have been blessing my mornings. What they need to do though, is sponsor the costs of my soaked panties ahahahah.

They were at the biggest, most luxurious casino in the city and had a room for themselves. Vodka and intoxicated women in skimpy outfits covered the entire place.

Rose did not only feel uncomfortable because of that, but also because Donat and Tobiasz kept looking at her from across the room and it was obvious they were talking about her. When they noticed she too was looking, they walked up to her.

Kochana, you look…” Tobiasz kept her at arm’s length for a while and looked her up and down several times. She wore a simple body-con and, even though she owned a lot of body-con dresses and those were probably her most favorite clothing items, she felt extremely uncomfortable.

“I bet you’d look better in this.” She then noticed Donat was holding black lingerie and she felt disgusted. “Just lose the ring,” he referred to her wedding ring as if it was nothing of value, “And then change into this. I’ll take you to the changing room.”

“You’re not taking her anywhere.” Raphael now stood right behind Rose and snatched the lingerie out of Donat’s hand. He was getting sick and tired of being passive and not voicing his opinion anymore so, although the risks would magnify, he wasn’t going to shut up anymore; it was just nothing like him to do and he was not going to let these guys make him shut up.

“Let’s poker!” Tobiasz exclaimed excitedly. It wasn’t very loud, but it seemed that everyone there heard as all the girls made their way to the table.

Natalia too walked towards the table, but made sure she bumped shoulders with Rose first. “Kurwa,” she scoffed.

Rose didn’t pay it any mind at first, but when she sat on Raphael’s lap, and Natalia kept shooting daggers and Donat and Tobiasz kept eyeing her, she had enough. “I think I’m going home.”

Kochana, why?”

She looked at the two across the table and it was quite obvious to them she wasn’t very happy. It annoyed her that they always felt the need to talk to her when she wasn’t even talking to them. She couldn’t say it out loud, since pissing them off wasn’t very ideal, but if this was how the entire night was going to be she didn’t want to stay.

“Stay,” Donat demanded and Raphael felt his blood boil. He was not going to let anyone order Rose around, especially these two. “We’ll give you some vodka, you’ll feel better immediately.”

“No thanks, I really want to go home.”

“I’m coming with you,” Raphael said and stood up already, not waiting for her response.