All of us turn quickly at the sound of rustling bushes, putting us in the edge.

"It's me." Levi says as he drags a body with him.

"Captain...he's." Levi throws the body infront Armin and I.

"With the interior Police." Levi finishes Armin's sentence.

"I've got a new question for him. Let's move."

My eyes lights up. "Can I torture him too?"

His sigh and grab my wrist.

We tied the man's hand, we continue our walk in the forest until nightfall  before Levi ordered  us to stop

Levi starts his interrogation with shoving his foot in the man's mouth.

"Stop it..." The man begged

"Where's Eren and Historia?" Levi question after removing his foot.

"Oh, you so brave. That checkpoint back there just recruits who could bare wipe their own ass, you think your'e such a hero beating them down?"

"What an atrocious thing that we've done." Levi replied with his bored face. The next instance, his boot is in the man's until he broke his teeth.

"But what's more atrocious is this mouth of yours. I recommend you to start talking while you still able to use it. Where's Eren and Historia?"

"It's no use! All that left for you now  is to run and hide inside these walls, covered mud and shit! If you don't turn yourselves in, every last Scout we captured will be get the noose! Starting with the most guilty of all, Erwin Smith!"

"How dare you?say my father's name with your filthy mouth?!"

I breathing was ragged and anger took over me. I felt everything moved slow again.I punch hard the tree above the man's head, catching him off guard.

"Ugh...not again." I groan as holding my head.

"Stella!" Levi went over me. I close my eyes, trying to keep calm but failed.

"It's alright...calm down." Levi Soothing me softly.

"Don't worry, Erwin will be fine." He reassures me. When I open my eyes everything back to normal.

I hold his both arms and broke it. "Tell me Where's Eren and Historia?" I question giving him a deathless glare.

Tears streaming down on his face. "I don't know! I'm not allowed to know! Kenney Ackerman is very cautious man!"

"Ackerman?" Levi says looking at me.

"I know Kenny...It's that his last name?" He ask at the crying man, needing to know for  sure. Mikasa takes a few steps closer, she's shares the same family ties to Levi, a shock looked at her face.

It is but.."

"True, there's a lot of things that he doesn't divulge...especially important stuff. But you must have a rough idea. You best  try to remember." He said

I walk closer to that man with a sadistic looks on my face. "You still have plenty of bones to break."

"You-you're insane!"

having the man pressing against the tree,  his arm in my grasp. "HAHAHA! I know! Isn't it great?"

"Someone coming from that way!" Sasha yells, pulling her bow back. "More than one. All of us drop on the ground, hiding but I know who is it.

"Told you so, Captain. It's no use." The man  taunts, causing Levi to tense. When the figures come closer, they take off their hoods, revealing Hange and Moblit.

"Hange!" I stand up and breaks out into a smile, she runs to me and pulling me into a hug.

"Your father will be doing okay, Estella. Commander Pixis came through us."

"I'm just worried about him." I say, tears escape from my eyes. We realise our hugs and went to the others, Moblit followed us behind.

Hange giving Levi a stack of paper, I was beside him as Levi read the papers, everyone arrived the back at us.  "We're free people." Hange says loudly and cheering erupts. Groaning comes behind us, it was from our prisoner.

"Estella, now your father is save now!" Hange says.

"I can't wait to hug him, I miss so much." I say in relives

"No...it can't be." There's a low sobbing as he look at me as if he was just realising I was there.

"N-No way...Are you Estella Smith? Erwin Smith daugther?"

"Umm...yeah, I am." I say

"I-I'm sorry! Please have mercy on me!" He plead. But pulls me away and walks away from him.

"Looks like the gamble paid off." Hange says.

"Yeah, It wasn't just Erwin though." Levi reply as he still holding the paper.
"The lone choices of many managed change the world.
"And I managed to kill the three people you loaned me. I'm sorry." He says apologies to Hange but she just smile

"The thing is part of the interior Police, their leader,  Eren, Historia are somewhere else. If we don't fine them soon..."

"I may have a clue about that." She says as showing the book. "Let's get there and put the end this battle.

I crack my knuckles. "Let's beat their asses."