"No." I cut her off before she could accuse Levi, or my father for anything else. "You guys are all wrong,the reason that Annie hasn't found because she was a titan. I say with my bored face. Both of them gasped. "Goddamnit. It makes me sick."Levi started. "No one knows anything in this world...not us or anyone else." He looked up at me right now.Except for those bastards at the centre of all. We'll release you both as soon we get out of here."

"Captain Levi,please let us help you! I don't think that you guys are doing is wrong!" Marlo says

Levi looked over me. "What's with this guy?" Levi ask

"Captain Levi,please let me help you!" Marlo pleaded

"Not a chance." Levi now walks towards me,grabbing my wrist to make me turn around."I can't tell you how prepared you are about making an enemy of the goverment." He now drags me with him still, his hand grabbed on my wrist. "Lets go." He said to everyone and all of us walked away from them. "Sasha!"Levi calls her out. "Tie them up somewhere nearby." He ordered

"Yes, sir!" She came running towards them

As both of us walked by Jean he came infront of  us. "Captain. Please let me do it."

They exchange looks , Levi finally looking at me.I nod my head with approval."

"Knock yourself out." He answered and began walk away with me. I look over my shoulder to get the last glance of Jean. I knew what's he planning up to.

As we follow Levi continue walking through the forest, All of us froze with Jean's voice from behind. I turn around as I watch him approached with Marlo and Hitch following behind.

"I thought I told you tie them up." Levi says, annoyed

"I was going to but believe me they could really help." He stated and the both of them nodded from behind him.

"How so?" Levi stepped closer to them.

"W–we can get you guys to the least manned checkpoint,unseen." Marlo suttered but he kept his confident look.

"Y-yeah." Hitch now came foward. "You all can sneak from there and on the top of that maybe get some information."

Levi finally agreed that letting them to talk all of us through the way. So he asked them to lead the way.

Once we arrive,we all stop and stayed behind the trees and bushes. Watching the Military Police walking around .

With Hitch and Marlo behind Levi, he told them that we all can handle from here by ourselves. I watch them as both of them with their disappointment looks.

"Go back to your squads before its suspicious." He told them.

"Yes sir." They said with a disappointment tone, turning around to walk away.

"Marlo, Hitch." They both turns back to Levi. "We grateful." Both of them brought their fist on their chest of the traditional salutes, showing respect to Levi and then they took off again. I looked at Levi as he turns back to examine the checkpoint.

"It's our turn to pick up a fight let's go!"

"Yes, sir!" All of us said

We climb into the back of the wagon , except Sasha, Jean and Connie who are in the front. The three of them let out war cries as the wagon goes in full speed downhill. We all stumble ,Levi steadying and Mikasa catching Armin.

"I'm going to find the Interior Police soldier."Levi tells me with his short form gone as soon we leave the wagon. We all wait atop hill, a few meters away from the base that we just invaded,waiting for Levi to come back from doing the last round I'm with Mikasa while Jean and Armin and Connie stick with Sasha.