Chapter 24: Acted not shy enough!

CHAPTER 24 PART ONE

In the evening, Li Zixi and Chen Pingping arrived in Hengzhou.

  As they walked to the hotel room, Chen Pingping angrily opened Weibo's hot search and handed it to Li Zixi.

  Li Zixi glanced at her and took the phone to take a look.

  On the eighth place in the Weibo hot search is: Zhang Ruoyang warm sun (T/N: the 'yang' in Zhang Ruoyang's name is the same with the 'yang' in the word sun)

  This name, it looks like it was pushed up. Such a small event, in such a short time, it got on the hot search.

  Clicking on it and taking a look, there are several publicity accounts on this topic. Clicking into the top Weibo posts, there are several GIFs with two biggest features. First is to highlight Zhang Ruoyang taking care of her, second is to weaken her existence, basically with no face.

  Looking at the comments again below, basically all fans are praising him.

  "Ah ah ah ah, our family's Yang Yang is so warm ah. Warm hearted Yang. Refill. [Heart]"

  "Yang Yang is so gentlemanly ah, handsome to a new heights ah. [*Anthomaniac]"

[*Anthomaniac – referring to those who are especially fond of people with outstanding looks

Apparently, they call beautiful people flower there.]

  "I only have one dream, that is to sleep with Zhang Ruoyang. [Saliva]"

  The previous comments were also mixed with scolds.

  "Hehe, it would be nice if half of this acting can be used in the drama. [Bye-bye]"

  Needless to say, various *national curses appeared under this comment.

[*national curses – profanities widely and often used in one language]

  Scrolling down again, Li Zixi unexpectedly saw someone praising her.

  "Who is this girl? The side profile is so beautiful, and the temperament is very nice, she doesn't have the *internet celebrity face at all."

[*internet celebrity face – refers to the distinct celebrities' facial features due to make up or plastic surgery to meet the beauty standards (big eyes, high nose bridge, pointy chin, apple cheeks). So basically, they're saying her looks are fresh.]

  Praises from someone always make people happy. Who doesn't like hearing compliments? After reading it, she handed the phone to the still angry Chen Pingping.

  "You want me to see someone finally praising me? Alright, I read it. Very happy."

  "Ah? Xixi, what are you talking about ah?" Chen Pingping didn't react for a while, "I want you to see Zhang Ruoyang using you ah. The point is that he used you without saying anything and didn't give you face.

  "Oh, I didn't see it, I only know that what he did is also favorable to me. After all, I also brushed a wave of presence, think of everything on a brighter side. Take your time, I'm going to read the script for tomorrow's shoot." After speaking, Li Zixi turned and went to the bedroom.

  Chen Pingping scrolled through Weibo alone in the living room. Ah? Someone is really praising her family's Xixi. This person really has a foresight.

  In order to film well on tomorrow's scene, Li Zixi rehearsed three times in the bedroom. Feeling that she's almost done, she began to wash up and sleep.

  The place she stays in now is a hotel suite. This kind of room seems to be specially prepared for artists. There is a master bedroom, a second bedroom and a small kitchen. Li Zixi is very satisfied with this place, only, the rent is a bit expensive.

  When she went home this time, she collected all of the original owner's bank cards, she doesn't know the password. Originally, she was still hesitating on going to the bank and changing the password at the risk of being discovered in the future, but when she logged into the online banking, she randomly entered a password. Unexpectedly, it succeeded after. All of her hesitations disappeared at once!

  She doesn't know what to say, the original owner actually used her own date of birth as the password. It's simply stupid. Although she also used her own birth date as her password, but her money is little ah. The original owner has so much money; she actually also used a simple password. Simply too frightening. What if it was stolen? What's more worrying is that the bank card with a deposit of more than one million yuan turns out to have no password.

  Hehe, there is so much money, *better use it.

[*better use it – there won't be any loss in using it since it comes easily]

  Anyway, now, she'll spend her money to improve her living conditions. Even if one day, the original owner returns, she believes she won't blame her. Not to mention, Li Zixi felt that the original owner will probably not come back. She has a strong feeling that she should be in this world.

  Although she still thinks of her parents from time to time, she feels that she should not have died in her previous life. She hopes that, that person can take good care of her parents for her.

  No matter what, life still has to go on.

  She inexplicably felt that the magnetic field of this world is more attractive than the previous one. As if she should live in this world, that she was misplaced in her previous life.

  She doesn't know why she feels this way. Things that science can't explain, she's in no mood to explain. Just let nature take its course.

  Besides, she will shoot a lot of shows and earn more money. The used money will be made up soon.

  Li Zixi, with a few bank cards, went to Hengzhou to film.

  The problem of car for traveling has already been solved, the next is the problem of dwelling. Li Zixi knows, in the original world, a lot of celebrities there bought houses in Hengdian. First, because the filming time in Hengdian is longer. Second, because Hengdian is a town, the housing prices are not particularly high.

  Some days ago, while filming, she heard that Chen Qingyun, the actress who played Empress Xu, bought a house in Hengdian, and she can feel that the actress quite likes her. So, she wants to ask her first about it. Hengzhou, this place, except for the place where her family lived in the previous life that was not the same, the other places were basically the same as in the previous life.

  She also knows which community celebrities usually live in. But without the introduction of a middleman, it is difficult to buy a house in that kind of community. After all, there are many celebrities living there, the community's security measure is especially good.

  Li Zixi is a do-whatever-comes-to-mind kind of person. There is no scene for her the next day, but she just sat on the sidelines and quietly watched Chen Qingyun act. When Chen Qingyun finished the scene, she went to her to chat about problems in acting. While chatting, she naturally involved the problem of buying a house.

  After hearing this, Chen Qingyun said: "Really ah, it's not a problem for a little girl to live in a hotel every day. Want to buy a house in Hengzhou? It seems that you really want to film well ah!" Many popular stars wouldn't stay in Hengzhou for a long time. They come to Hengzhou like it's a rushed notice. Come in a hurry, leave in a hurry.