十三

thirteen

thirteen

*Okay y'all it's bout to get EXTREMELY itchy kitchy (read: NASTY AF) in here lol. What happens in the Wile Wile West stays in the Wile Wile West* LOL 

Out of all the cocks she'd had in her lifetime, his had to be perhaps the most beautiful one she'd seen. She'd have to take her time and work him inside, his length deliciously thick. He had the perfect breadth and width. He'd stretch her out but she throbbed in anticipation of it. She wanted him to. She wanted him to make her feel so full that she wouldn't be able to tolerate it. Her womanhood throbbed and leaked at the thought of it and she glanced up at him. 

Kissed by Cupid, his breath came in short hard pants and his long slender neck glimmered with beads of sweat. He was so beautiful... so ethereal it made no sense. He stole her breath simply by being. Kissing the pretty rose colored head, she gently allowed her tongue to circle it. He groaned again, louder than before and it gave her the most thrilling rush. Even his moans were gorgeous. Hand still on his sac, she gave another little squeeze, making his hips jerk once more. He lifted his head, eyes nearly black with desire. Fingers gently caressed her coils as she began to slowly draw it into her mouth. He bit his lip in a groan as she eased more of him into her mouth.

"Tā mā de....ah.....gan..." She moaned against him suddenly, the sound of his mother tongue exciting her down below. His fingers were still gentle but now they gripped her hair as she began to bob, her free hand taking to stroke him as she sucked. More of what she assumed were expletives bubbled out of his mouth, followed by a couple open mouth groans and grunts, his head once again thrown back. The wet sound of slurping pierced the otherwise quiet room and she felt his sac begin to throb. He was close. His native tongue ran so close together and she enjoyed the pure ecstasy on his face as he came, filling her mouth with his release.

Gladly, she took it down her throat, lifting up away from him with a loud short pop. Licking the corner of her mouth, she slowly lifted up onto her feet and pulled him in for a kiss. His hands slid down her waist and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks, gripping nice and tight. Pulling out the pin that held his hair, it cascaded down at once. Sliding his bangs back from his face, she gently coaxed him to lie on his back. Soon, she soon climbed on top of him. He caressed her cheek with gentle yet passionate eyes.

"Wǒ ài nǐ." Blushing, she let him push her onto her back, eyes staring down into hers.

"Wǒ ài nǐ..." He said again, pressing kisses to her neck and throat.

"What are you sayin..." At first he didn't answer simply showering her body with kisses and gentle sucks, making her arch her back. Her heart beat so hard inside of her chest and she glanced as him as he furthered his descent, adorning her body with appreciation and love. This...this was new. It wasn't something she was used to. Her brain was so filled with the anticipation of their fucking that it hadn't stopped to just...be.